Britney shares a new nude pic at the beach

Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

27 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I’m generally not a fan of these types of posts from her, but out of all her nude posts, I think she looks the best here. 

Maybe the hat makes it more artistic? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is a post I can get behind! I'm a photographer and part of my mixed feelings on her instagram is the poor execution and production value. While I don't like seeing things photoshopped and color edited into oblivion, I also don't like photos that look totally amateurish. To me these photos are like noode$ that would leak. I'd like them more if they were actually good photos. On a positive note, I'll say say she does look good and I also like this more than most of the others. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

These forums remind me of how s*xism is still rampant in the gay community, sad as it is to realize. Like you said, if Zac Efron posted a nude picture like Britney did, they'd be allllll over it calling him s*xy, hot, what have you.

Not insulting him and calling him vulgar and crazy, like they do to someone else they supposedly "stan"

100%. Her pictures don’t bother me. All the power to her! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

This is a post I can get behind! I'm a photographer and part of my mixed feelings on her instagram is the poor execution and production value. While I don't like seeing things photoshopped and color edited into oblivion, I also don't like photos that look totally amateurish. To me these photos are like noode$ that would leak. I'd like them more if they were actually good photos. On a positive note, I'll say say she does look good and I also like this more than most of the others. 

This!

I follow several **** actresses on insta so for me it's always risky to open the app. But the production quality of hers is always so amateurish compared to others.

but maybe that's exactly what she wants - do it HER way. Just raw Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Just because someone’s a fan doesn't mean they have to agree with or enable everything Britney does. Some of what that member said was rather harsh and I didn’t like his last sentence but aside from that, they didn’t lie. We should be able to form our own opinions and critique things without being shamed for it. That is the whole point of a public forum. We aren’t the delusional Beyhive lol. Or have we become as delusional as them? 

I never said we don’t have to like everything Britney does. But their comments about Britney were WAY too harsh to the point that I question if that person even supports her.

I agree that she might be looking a bit tacky in some pics of those ***** but guys , she can wear or not wear whatever she likes in the beach/ in her house..... It's legal and she's enjoying her freedom, here in Europe it's quite normal, it's not Iran or something.....

48 minutes ago, gar said:

I kind of wonder if this is partly about just having the childhood she missed out on.

I'd love for her to touch on that in her book. The way former child stars respond to devoting their childhood to becoming famous varies so much. Mandy Moore has a really positive attitude about it and says things like her experiences were just different, movies premieres were like her prom, etc. Others like Michael Jackson were really damaged by it (granted he was very famous from a very young age). I definitely think her desire to not work currently is about how she spent most of her life working. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I see it the opposite way though.

Back then everyone was ok with men taking pictures of her crotch without her consent, as if the world was entitled to it because celebrities lose the right to privacy when they become famous, or as if it was the price to pay for deciding not to wear underwear "no panties? then the entire world HAS to see your cooch so you learn".

But now that she's the one owning her body and the content that is posted, now people DO have a problem with it? Even when this time it's actually censored and she's the one deciding to share? 

At this point it's obvious she's doing it precisely to keep pissing off all detractors, including the Federlines, and I hope she never stops tbh. It's like Madonna, the more she gets criticized the more she keeps provoking people.

Back then Britney couldn't stop paparazzi from taking and posting pictures of her, and I doubt she liked seeing those pictures or that she did it on purpose, but now times have changed, and maybe it's exactly because of that that she feels like there's nothing else to lose or no image to preserve after everything they've done to her and said about her.

Your point is interesting, but what I was saying was related to the debate at the time about whether she did it on purpose or not. I remember there was a feeling in GP that she didn't know what she was doing (walking around without underwear) which furthered the narrative that she was "crazy". Now with these photos, with the intention that we know is behind it, which is to annoy all those who criticize her, one can think that she wanted those photos to be taken, but in a strange way, this possibility bothers many here, lol.

what is it they say about doing the same thing over & over again and expecting different results? like woo britney is naked omg gasp what a shock :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: the comments won't stop britney posing naked and its nothing we haven't already seen multiple times, there is much more to be worried about than britney's ig posts ffs

10 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

This thb. They are just so so cheap, there's no problem with her being almost fully naked, it's the tragic quality.

• Love 3

Regarding her crotch photos from back in the day, I doubt any of that **** was intentional. It's also gross that Perez Hilton still has them up on his site. He's so disgusting that I just vomited typing his name.

Anyway, the paparazzi were out of control then. I remember them taking upskirt shots of B when she was on her period...disgusting.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block