Britney shares a new nude pic at the beach

Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

I think Britney’s nude pictures is an expression of FREEDOM. To be able to just go completely naked somewhere and not have a care in the world, not have hesitation or anxiety or embarrassment about it, is FREEING. Think about if you could do that and not have any hang ups about it. Wouldn’t it be freeing to you? Wouldn’t you feel on top of the world because you accept yourself and love yourself enough to be able to express yourself without anything holding you back. No shame. No guilt. This is definitely less about revenge towards her family and more symbolism of true freedom. 

And to those who say they are cheap because they’re amateur rather than professional… this would defeat the point of true freedom. To cave to others’ interests in seeing you perfect through a lens of their preference rather than a lens of your own is to be controlled. She wants you to see her through her lens. The lens she chooses. Not what’s chosen or suggested to her by others. I challenge the notion of them being cheap and I would argue instead that they are BOLD and DARING. 

People have also discussed social norms; that her posting pictures like these aren’t within social norms on a place like Instagram. Maybe social norms around the human nude body needs to change and modernize. Religion has often dictated historically that the human body, especially that of women’s bodies, needs to be covered. Our social norms are still so rooted in a culture shaped historically by religion. There’s nothing wrong with nudity. And if that notion bothers you, you are a slave to medieval cultural norms instigated by religious virtue and not of a “free” mind. 

Freedom. 

• Love 1

seeing these pictures don't bother me but the fact that they don't bother me makes me realise that I'm a biased and hypocritical person when it comes to the people I love, especailly women (maybe because I'm a woman, too. idk). people in the back are clothed and it makes me think that it's not a clothing optional beach and if I saw a man exposing his *** and ***** (especally his *****) I would think that he is a pervert or I would think that he is drunk or mentally unwell. I'm all for being topless anywhere because I hate that we can't be topless without being judged while men can do it and I think it's unfair. the only difference is that our breasts are bigger and get more attention but seeing a man topless can be a turn on for straight women and gays, too so I think that definitely should chance. also I don't understand why it's considered bad for kids to see women's ***** when it's not bad when they see men's. but taking off the bottom is a bit much if that beach is a regular beach when I think about it without being a hypocrite.

20 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Just because someone’s a fan doesn't mean they have to agree with or enable everything Britney does. Some of what that member said was rather harsh and I didn’t like his last sentence but aside from that, they didn’t lie. We should be able to form our own opinions and critique things without being shamed for it. That is the whole point of a public forum. We aren’t the delusional Beyhive lol. Or have we become as delusional as them? 

Thank you 🙏that exactly what I want to say to those delusional fans :typing_keyboard_computer: I swear if Britney killed  some one they will be like :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:yes queen slay :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, gimmemoretruth said:

repeat after me:

she-is-still-being-controlled

Obviously they want to make her look crazy/bad... just look at what the tabloids are saying about this. The team is doing everything they can to make 2007 happen again. It's really sad.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe it’s Britney herself who just doesn’t care anymore? She’s still clearly suffering from some resentment and anger which is a part of grief. It doesn’t mean she’s being controlled. In fact, it’s the literal opposite. It seems like these days, however, she only seems to be surrounding herself with people who will “yes” her which has likely created some disillusion in her life. Now stop with the conspiracy theories.

She is obviously not well at the moment with clear signs of having a manic phase. I love her, and she should get some help. I want her to heal and be happy.

Mania

The manic phase of bipolar disorder may include:

• feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed
  • talking very quickly
  • feeling full of energy
  • feeling self-important
  • feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans
  • being easily distracted
  • being easily irritated or agitated
  • being delusional, having hallucinations and disturbed or illogical thinking
  • not feeling like sleeping
  • not eating
  • doing things that often have disastrous consequences – such as spending large sums of money on expensive and sometimes unaffordable items
  • making decisions or saying things that are out of character and that others see as being risky or harmful
  • Haha 2

Unless she seriously hurts herself or hurts others, there’s really no need to be diagnosing her with anything, even then, still no need. Drives me nuts as someone with a mental condition myself, we have people who want to play doctor and diagnose her with something even though they don’t talk to her, don’t see her, and don’t know her personally.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block