Britney shares a new nude pic at the beach

Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

She knows that kind of pics making her kids very uncomfortable. So that's kinda revenge from her side. She just kept posting them to make them uncomfortable I think. But I wish she can do this a little bit more classy way. Sorrry but looks very tasteless. Most of the time it looks like a **** website add commercial for milfs. It's definitely not helping her. Then she is getting upset about hateful comments. Doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 4

Ok. I have to admit. Ever since she started posting *****, I don’t follow her anymore. And that applies for all men/women on Instagram. The reason is that I want to scroll freely through Instagram in public, without **** content. 
I will forever support her, though. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: It’s her choice and she can do whatever the **** she wants with her body and life. I don’t understand the constant hate and critique. If you don’t want to see it, if you feel offended or if you’re like me and you find this content a bit inappropriate for public places, just click “unfollow” but let her live her life. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, TenTen said:

Ok. I have to admit. Ever since she started posting *****, I don’t follow her anymore. And that applies for all men/women on Instagram. The reason is that I want to scroll freely through Instagram in public, without **** content. 
I will forever support her, though. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: It’s her choice and she can do whatever the **** she wants with her body and life. I don’t understand the constant hate and critique. If you don’t want to see it, if you feel offended or if you’re like me and you find this content a bit inappropriate for public places, just click “unfollow” but let her live her life. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

I agree 100%. I'm a full-on  h o e  and even I don't care for her instagram. I don't follow it. I wish this conversation wasn't popping up all the time. It's normal that there's a variety of opinions on the forum, and it's weird to see people use those opinions to determine who is a real fan or not. Can we seriously drag Pretty Girls for filth and not say a word on her eccentric social media usage? I was abused by my family too, and that doesn't stop me from having some critical opinions on how I or others deal with healing. Not out of meanness, but we all have opinions. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, handmedown said:

Jesus Christ.

This woman needs help and you are all a bunch of delusional enablers.

I'm done.  Goodbye.

There are actually some of you suggesting she join OF?!  And talking about zooming in to to see her V in the shadows??  Da fug is wrong with you all??!!  The true fans left a long time ago.

Done.

God help you Britney.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

This thread is disappointing af

Britney looks hot and we all will deal. If this was a still from a music video y'all would be eating it up, but because it was a post she decided to make herself for self-expression, apparently she's crazy or something. 

Also, if **** posts aren't what you want to see in your Insta feed, that's totally cool! There's an unfollow button for that. No one is enabling Britney, she's literally always been open with her seggsuality.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Not some unfollowing here over showing off her body? She’s at 41.9 million where a few days ago she was at 42 million. Meanwhile others will follow Zac Efron to not miss the moment she posts a revealing photo of himself. I can’t with society :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Gotta love the s*xism and stigmatizing women's natural bodies right? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

So gross! A lot of the hateful comments coming from men too. The audacity :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

These forums remind me of how s*xism is still rampant in the gay community, sad as it is to realize. Like you said, if Zac Efron posted a nude picture like Britney did, they'd be allllll over it calling him s*xy, hot, what have you.

Not insulting him and calling him vulgar and crazy, like they do to someone else they supposedly "stan"

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block