Britney shares a new nude pic at the beach

Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

30 minutes ago, Lolai said:

She is obviously not well at the moment with clear signs of having a manic phase. I love her, and she should get some help. I want her to heal and be happy.

Mania

The manic phase of bipolar disorder may include:

• feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed
  • talking very quickly
  • feeling full of energy
  • feeling self-important
  • feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans
  • being easily distracted
  • being easily irritated or agitated
  • being delusional, having hallucinations and disturbed or illogical thinking
  • not feeling like sleeping
  • not eating
  • doing things that often have disastrous consequences – such as spending large sums of money on expensive and sometimes unaffordable items
  • making decisions or saying things that are out of character and that others see as being risky or harmful

Do you know her personally to diagnose her with bipolar disorder? Do YOU actually live with bipolar disorder to personally know that’s what she has? As someone who lives with bipolar disorder, she’s not exhibiting any symptoms of it from what we’re given on Instagram, so why diagnose her? Actually she’s trying to heal from abuse and trauma from people who tried to label her as such. I see this as her owning her body after having it criticized for decades by everyone including her own family. So please, stop trying to diagnose her because it’s actually offensive.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Do you know her personally to diagnose her with bipolar disorder? Do YOU actually live with bipolar disorder to personally know that’s what she has? As someone who lives with bipolar disorder, she’s not exhibiting any symptoms of it from what we’re given on Instagram, so why diagnose her? Actually she’s trying to heal from abuse and trauma from people who tried to label her as such. I see this as her owning her body after having it criticized for decades by everyone including her own family. So please, stop trying to diagnose her because it’s actually offensive.

Yes I am bipolar. So is Britney, I thought that was common knowledge. Why are people getting so angry? There is nothing wrong or shameful with being mentally ill.

1 hour ago, Lolai said:

Yes I am bipolar. So is Britney, I thought that was common knowledge. Why are people getting so angry? There is nothing wrong or shameful with being mentally ill.

To me, the issue with your post is that you reduce her actions to a diagnosis. There is more to people than their diagnoses; it is not what a "patient's" emotions and actions are based on exclusively. "Those people", in lack of a better term, are still human with more to them! And you don't know if her intentions with her posts are based on overcoming trauma, establishing confidence, just flaunting her body like a gazillion other instagrammers, or whatever. Behaviour does not always boil down to mentally ill symptoms, and her inner core and thoughts none of us knows!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lolai said:

More of a rumour than common knowledgr. 'Common knowledge' seems to attribute every mental disorder under the sun to her.

• Love 1

Lol. Honestly I’m a little torn about these pics cause while I don’t PERSONALLY care about it, her abusers don’t deserve to seem more “legitimate” to the GP and the truth is this kind of stuff can make people think that way. Like, her ungrateful sons’ complaints might seem more understandable given pictures like this… I mean those emojis, lol. Her mom’s “apology” was totally for the GP, and I think the GP would be harder on Lynne on others if Britney didn’t do stuff like this. 

That being said… after the recent recordings she shared and the hell she’s been through, who the **** actually cares? If this is her idea of fun, whatever. She looks good too. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Lolai said:

It has never been common knowledge as that’s always been a rumor, never confirmed that she has it. I mean she’s never disclosed that she suffers from anything except depression which given the amount of crap she’s been through and continues to go through, yeah I’d have severe depression, it’s a given.

And like someone else said, you’re boiling down her actions on social media, not knowing her personally, not seeing her every day, or talking to her on a regular basis, you’re diagnosing her with a mental illness. Everything doesn’t have to be because of a mental illness. She’s gone through a ****storm for over two decades, even before the conservatorship, which only made it worse, she’s got trauma to heal from. Yet, here are a bunch of people that are strangers to her, on the ready to label her as something to explain why she does this or does that when we only know what she tells us. 

The pictures could be for a lot of things: trauma, reclaiming her body, trying to feel comfortable with herself, wanting confirmation that she looks beautiful, there’s a lot of reasons that doesn’t have to stem from a mental condition. There’s more to people than just a label or mental diagnosis.

As someone who lives with bipolar disorder, I don’t see it. If I personally got to hang out with her for a long period of time then I could possibly notice something, but I don’t so I’m not making that judgement based on social media posts of certain aspects of her life she wants us to see.  You don’t have the full picture of how she’s truly like, so why play doctor based off of such little information? It’s wrong and offensive. It’s not wrong to have a mental condition, but it’s wrong to diagnose someone with one when there’s other factors that could be at play, especially with Britney where that’s the train a lot of people seem to jump on whenever she does something that isn’t agreeable.

Diagnosing someone with a mental illness when you don’t know them is just as bad as someone who is indecisive and suddenly goes “oh man my bipolar is acting up” or when someone has to make sure the door is locked several times before they leave the house and blame it on OCD when they have never gone to a doctor and got officially diagnosed for it. You’re not bipolar, you’re just indecisive. You don’t have OCD, you’re just cautious. It’s wrong and takes away from people who actually have to deal with the conditions on a daily basis.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block