Britney shares a new nude pic at the beach

Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I’m just mindblown that people are still offended by this. Maybe it shouldn’t be on Instagram where you go to catch up on friends’ lived and randomly see nude Britney, but just unfollow then.

It’s 2022. Why do you feel the need to tell other people how they should live their lives? This isn’t high school anymore. We only have one life to live. Why should Britney waste her life being unhappy and conforming to what people expect of her rather than doing what she wants with her precious time on Earth? Why should anyone?

If you want to post n00000des, post n00000des! Why should anyone care? Do yourselves and Britney a favor by unfollowing and instead choosing to invest your time in something that makes you happy rather than tearing down other people for doing what makes them happy. 

I don’t think anyone here is offended by a human nude body unless they’re some sort of Karen. Britney’s been nude plenty of times before in videos, magazines, Instagram, etc. so it isn’t anything new or shocking either. Some of just get tired (and sad) to see the general public dragging her in the comment section and depicting her as this crazy person who’s lost her mind and credibility. Hopefully she won’t post a different variation of this nude over and over again because that’s when the lashings get even more intense and often times — it just feels weird (like with the Selena photo), but by the end of the day — it’s her choice. If this makes her happy, may it be. But yeah, I don’t think anyone is necessarily “offended” unless they’re some crazy Karen.

• Love 3

I mean, it makes me sad that she gets hurt by the comments she can’t help to read under her posts.

Maybe she should deactivate the comment section? If she gets hurt by the hateful comments this pictures will endlessly receive I just hope she finds a way to ignore them.

If she wants to show herself naked to the world so be it, but I don’t like it when she says she gets hurt by the comments :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block