Britney posts instagram of Selena Gomez watching Only ******* In The Building

8 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

Yeah it really doesn’t sound like shade at all, I just don’t know what mean girls scene she’s referencing. Anyone watched it recently and have a clue? Lol

i just rewatched mean girls last week & i have no idea 😭😭

maybe it’s a scene from the finale that references mean girls bc i’ve never watched only ******’s in the be building 🤭

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, katiespears said:

To me it seemed like a nice post about Selena. She used heart eyes 😍😍😍

I don’t get how it’s shade. But if it is oh my god Selena did not do anything to her. It’s like she thinks because Selena said she wants her to be happy and her mother also said the same thing that Selena is somehow related or conspiring with her mom?! 

Sorry but Selena is so nice and does not deserve whatever weird public bullying Britney was trying to pull before 

Uhm?

15 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

i just rewatched mean girls last week & i have no idea 😭😭

maybe it’s a scene from the finale that references mean girls bc i’ve never watched only ******’s in the be building 🤭

She could have the wrong movie even, I feel like sometimes she gets references wrong or maybe just hasn’t seen it in a while and misremembers something? 

And I only saw the first season like a year ago I couldn’t tell anyone either. 

• Like 1

Selena always crying and saying haters online are the worst. I’m sorry but, I have no sympathy, and I’m not sorry. If I were on gagadaily id get banned for 3 months for having an opinion. But I think she needs to get over it. Literally everyone on the planet, including you the reader, has it harder than she does. The physical ailments sure, I sympathize. But let’s get a f.ucking grip. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block