Britney posts instagram of Selena Gomez watching Only ******* In The Building

4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

She blocked Selena and this is definitely shade but what happened? She seemed happy with her at the wedding. 

Okay so I was reading this whole thread thinking everyone is tripping because I see no shade in the newest post but that first post about the wedding is DRIPPING with rage and sarcasm, holy ****. She was not happy whatsoever. Literally every single sentence is shade. How can people not see this? And I am not invested in Selena or the Selena "shade" situation whatsoever. I thought people were making **** up.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, katiespears said:

I don’t get how it’s shade. But if it is oh my god Selena did not do anything to her. It’s like she thinks because Selena said she wants her to be happy and her mother also said the same thing that Selena is somehow related or conspiring with her mom?! 

Sorry but Selena is so nice and does not deserve whatever weird public bullying Britney was trying to pull before 

Lol how do you know she didn’t do anything to her

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It sounds like she finally watched OMITB and wanted to re-post her post because she has new thoughts about the show.

The first time, she posted it saying she wants to know who Bunny is. Bunny is a character in the show, which Britney would know if she watched it. When she re-posted this the other day, she wrote that she didn't want Bunny to die, so it seems like she's finally watched the show and wanted to post about it again.

• Love 2

Britney does NOT like Selena , I think that’s clear. Whatever Selena said to Britney at her wedding really pissed her off.

either Britney or Selena blocked one or the other on instagram. Neither follow each other and all of Selena’s comments on Britney’s posts are gone and she’s not tagged in her wedding picture anymore

sad because Selena seems like a genuine person and someone Britney could connect with.

On 10/1/2022 at 1:50 AM, Lola2790 said:

She blocked Selena and this is definitely shade but what happened? She seemed happy with her at the wedding. 

Britney always disliked Selena. Remember Selena tried to give her teen choice awards and Britney took it and walked away fast. Like Britney tries to portray herself as this humble person yet she's so shady to other female artist. This is all her insecurities. Come on Brit be better. 

14 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Britney always disliked Selena. Remember Selena tried to give her teen choice awards and Britney took it and walked away fast. Like Britney tries to portray herself as this humble person yet she's so shady to other female artist. This is all her insecurities. Come on Brit be better. 

It was Miley on Teen Choice Awards,

not Selena

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block