Britney posts instagram of Selena Gomez watching Only ******* In The Building

1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

It sounds like she finally watched OMITB and wanted to re-post her post because she has new thoughts about the show.

The first time, she posted it saying she wants to know who Bunny is. Bunny is a character in the show, which Britney would know if she watched it. When she re-posted this the other day, she wrote that she didn't want Bunny to die, so it seems like she's finally watched the show and wanted to post about it again.

I hate how Season 2 made me feel bad for Bunny. I hated her all through season 1 and was happy to see she got killed, but then Season 2 came out and we followed her for a full episode, and I felt so freakin' bad for her.

On 10/1/2022 at 9:08 AM, waynebradybyday said:

What happened was Selena came to her wedding uninvited and Britney felt she was patronizing her. She compared her to her mother, blocked her on social media, continues to post about her in a manner that is uncomfortable and borderline bullying. Britney is incredibly sarcastic when referencing Selena.

I struggle to call very thin shade 'bullying'. Maybe if she calls Selena a selfish c/unt we can talk.

We don't know what happened. Maybe Selena patronised Britney in a way that she found very obnoxious and triggering. Britney has been patronised and talked down to for most of her working life, so she's entitled to feel that way.

Or she might genuinely adore Selena and this is an expression of affection.

There's not much point speculating with such scant info to go on and I definitely wouldn't call Britney a bully for this.

On 10/1/2022 at 1:32 PM, IJustWannaLurk said:

Okay so I was reading this whole thread thinking everyone is tripping because I see no shade in the newest post but that first post about the wedding is DRIPPING with rage and sarcasm, holy ****. She was not happy whatsoever. Literally every single sentence is shade. How can people not see this? And I am not invested in Selena or the Selena "shade" situation whatsoever. I thought people were making **** up.

Lol same here. I had no idea. Yeah, Selena is a **** for sure. You can just tell. What kind of freak shows up uninvited at someone’s wedding and says something SO condescending and disrespectful at a WEDDING?

Even if she meant well, it’s so nasty to bring up someone’s unhappiness at their own wedding. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block