Settlement talks between Britney, Jamie Spears and Tri-Star are reportedly underway

hello70

tri star and lou probably trying to give away any money bc in case of criminal charges she can not only loose her company but freedom. 

And i think it is a standart move to reach for a settlement. Anyway  lou needs to give back those 60 mlns with persentage. so i see it as 100 mln not less. But it is up to Britney to decide. Still i would try to reach settlement bc that case can go for years and without working Britney will still have to pay all the lawyers. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Settling is pretty standard.

Whatever Britney wants, there can always be a clause that settlement is agreed but they can still bring a claim if x,y and z happens or is discovered.

exactly this! i think despite the fact that britney obviously wants her father in jail, settling would be extremely good for her healing right now. not having to be bullied and harassed by jamie through his legal team, she can finally start to process and move forward. 

• Love 3

At the end of the day, it’s Britney’s decision. Settlement talks are common. 

That being said Team con have notoriously used TMZ for their narrative. So it’s clear to me The only people here scrambling for this to be tied up is LT.
Rosengart continues to expose her filing by filing. I assume a settlement would also mean, LT throwing Jamie the bus 

She is desperate to keep her business going and not lose whatever clients she still has. 

Jamie is the one still filing for Britney to pay his lawyer bills. I don’t see Britney stopping to go after him. 

• Love 3

If this is what Britney wants, then I’m all for it. Her healing is the most important thing and I’m sure all of this court crap is beyond traumatic.  It’s not about us wanting to see them behind bars, it’s about Britney and her healing…so I don’t think fans should be upset about this.  Do they deserve prison?  Yes…but Britney deserves her life, peace, and healing more.

• Love 2

There is no way Britney would sign a NDA. I don't think she can be silenced at this time.  Especially not for 7 million. Britney will break it and the 7 million would be pointless.

This isn't about money for Britney. She wants the people who made her suffer to rot and that includes Lou and Robin. Can Lou and Robin be separated from Tri Star? I don't think so...

What seemed to happen is that Tri Star gave a statement to TMZ and Britney's lawyers came back with that it was standard procedure because it is standard.

But this case isn't standard. This isn't just about Tri Star. It's the victim's family, It's her record company, Live nation, Larry, and the whole State of California that allowed so many abuses to happen and to last. What they allowed to happen to Britney and what California has allowed with so many people has to receive justice. At the bare minimum, the State hasn't treated the Conservatee as a person and allowed the Conservators full rain with their wishes. They and the victims' court apported lawyers have just followed the conservators wishes for the most part. I know California is about to make it harder to do that crap but they did it for eons. 

Team B is definitely not scrambling. We saw the evidence the was just presented. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Yok1 said:

TMZ lie all the time, but this one seems believable. Rosengart is not doing his job. He does not use the surveillance evidence given by NYT. I think it is about to be expired to be used in court as evidence against Jamie and co. Noone will go to jail because Mr. Rosengart is not even doing the bare minimum. 

I can tell you're not a lawyer or haven't been following very long.

The issue with the surveillance is that Jamie did have certain capacities granted to him that permitted surveillance and monitoring. There's far too much grey area to jump without consideration. They need to prove that the recording was done to their benefit, not Britney's, and that can be done by finding their financial actions and their actions in setting up a conservatorship. 

Gonna be bl**t here, Rosengart has discovered loans, emails, contradictions, breaches of duty, and is setting up criminal proceedings. All of this is being done using the evidence being found, but also in conjuction to their responses AND in line with endless precedent set by other cases.

If your issue is it's slow and not pretty, watch law and order, because this has been made slower by the fact that documents haven't been handed over. Rosengart is doing work, not sitting on line attempting to slander any Britney says is a nice person.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I can tell you're not a lawyer or haven't been following very long.

The issue with the surveillance is that Jamie did have certain capacities granted to him that permitted surveillance and monitoring. There's far too much grey area to jump without consideration. They need to prove that the recording was done to their benefit, not Britney's, and that can be done by finding their financial actions and their actions in setting up a conservatorship. 

Gonna be bl**t here, Rosengart has discovered loans, emails, contradictions, breaches of duty, and is setting up criminal proceedings. All of this is being done using the evidence being found, but also in conjuction to their responses AND in line with endless precedent set by other cases.

If your issue is it's slow and not pretty, watch law and order, because this has been made slower by the fact that documents haven't been handed over.

Would a more energetic judge have found them to be in contempt by now for continued failure to comply?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block