Settlement talks between Britney, Jamie Spears and Tri-Star are reportedly underway

hello70

43 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

It's surprising if Britney wants only money :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Also 7 million is NOTHING. We know how much her tours, residency, perfumes, etc. have made and she is currently worth only 60 million...

This feels like Jamie/Lou’s lawyers put this story out into TMZ. I’m not convinced “the lawyers are in talks.”  I am more convinced that Jamie Lou are running scared.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

TMZ sources are people who pay  them like team con..

7 million?! Britney will make 7 million with one project..

they all should be in jail and return Brit her 500 million and additional billions for suffering.. I truly believe California should pay as well. 

Really. Britney could go on tour & fart on stage and make 7 million.  They better up those numbers. 7 million for each year she was in that CON. And an additional for pain and suffering. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I can tell you're not a lawyer or haven't been following very long.

The issue with the surveillance is that Jamie did have certain capacities granted to him that permitted surveillance and monitoring. There's far too much grey area to jump without consideration. They need to prove that the recording was done to their benefit, not Britney's, and that can be done by finding their financial actions and their actions in setting up a conservatorship. 

Gonna be bl**t here, Rosengart has discovered loans, emails, contradictions, breaches of duty, and is setting up criminal proceedings. All of this is being done using the evidence being found, but also in conjuction to their responses AND in line with endless precedent set by other cases.

If your issue is it's slow and not pretty, watch law and order, because this has been made slower by the fact that documents haven't been handed over. Rosengart is doing work, not sitting on line attempting to slander any Britney says is a nice person.

Thank you really! People who says Rosengart does nothing don’t even care to read court papers

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

“hE KnOws WhAt He Is DoInG!!!!!” :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

It was obvious he was being SLOW af… The surveillance EVIDENCE exists and has been VERIFIED for over a YEAR! … NO criminal charges have been pursued … not even a remote possibility or indication that we were heading towards a criminal investigation…. I saw this coming… UGH!!! 

spacer.png

Another ignorant! Is the legal process slow or he is slow? 

P.S: he can’t pursue criminal charges. And you already know it but you jump on the first opportunity to bash him just because “you see nothing” when we keeps on delivering facts and  work 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Maybe #JusticeForBritney needs to start exposing the corrupt District Attorney in Los Angeles. The district attorney decides which criminal cases to pursue.

And how does the DA works? I assume someone must bring the case to his office right? .. or he can wake up one day and decide “oh I’m gonna pursue criminal charges on Lou Taylor”? 

Because if Rosengart doesn’t  bring the case to his office obviously the DA won’t do sht… 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I can tell you're not a lawyer or haven't been following very long.

The issue with the surveillance is that Jamie did have certain capacities granted to him that permitted surveillance and monitoring. There's far too much grey area to jump without consideration. They need to prove that the recording was done to their benefit, not Britney's, and that can be done by finding their financial actions and their actions in setting up a conservatorship. 

Gonna be bl**t here, Rosengart has discovered loans, emails, contradictions, breaches of duty, and is setting up criminal proceedings. All of this is being done using the evidence being found, but also in conjuction to their responses AND in line with endless precedent set by other cases.

If your issue is it's slow and not pretty, watch law and order, because this has been made slower by the fact that documents haven't been handed over. Rosengart is doing work, not sitting on line attempting to slander any Britney says is a nice person.

I have thought sometimes that it was slow but I agree that Rosengart is taking a sure methodical systematic approach, and i am not complaining 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block