Settlement talks between Britney, Jamie Spears and Tri-Star are reportedly underway

hello70

Britney has made it clear, several times, that her dad is not going into jail. She complain about it a lot. She doesn't talk with hope, she said is not going to happen. So, I believe that at this point Rosengart already had a talk with her to let her know this is not a possible outcome.

So, if it's not going to happen best thing to do is settle indeed, move on from all of this, make peace with the fact the life is not a fairytale and sometimes bad people get away with their crimes (specially when they are white and rich). 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, TomasBR said:

Britney has made it clear, several times, that her dad is not going into jail. She complain about it a lot. She doesn't talk with hope, she said is not going to happen. So, I believe that at this point Rosengart already had a talk with her to let her know this is not a possible outcome.

So, if it's not going to happen best thing to do is settle indeed, move on from all of this, make peace with the fact the life is not a fairytale and sometimes bad people get away with their crimes (specially when they are white and rich). 

When did she ever say her dad was not going to jail?? 

the only thing she ever says is that her dad should rot in prison.

Y’all just make **** up on here to fit whatever deluded thing you want to believe lol 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, CRCM said:

When did she ever say her dad was not going to jail?? 

the only thing she ever says is that her dad should rot in prison.

Y’all just make **** up on here to fit whatever deluded thing you want to believe lol 

First of all, learn how to talk like an adult. 

Second, she's already said several times un her posts and also in one of her audios. She makes clear him and her family are not going to jail and that's why she don't believe in God anymore. 

She is clearly out of hope for that to happen. As a lawyer is obligated to discuss anything they do with the client, if she is all of hope is probably cause Rosengart set the record straight. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

First of all, learn how to talk like an adult. 

Second, she's already said several times un her posts and also in one of her audios. She makes clear him and her family are not going to jail and that's why she don't believe in God anymore. 

She is clearly out of hope for that to happen. As a lawyer is obligated to discuss anything they do with the client, if she is all of hope is probably cause Rosengart set the record straight. 

Again, no she did not. She has NEVER said her dad is not going to jail or indicates she believes he won’t and her reasoning for not believing in God is because how her family has treated her.

The only thing you could possibly spin her words is when she says “they got away with all of it”.. and they did and they have so far, but Rosengart is clearly still fighting for justice given his just recently filed documents exposing more **** from Tristar.

you can twist it to think she has given up, but if anything these recently filed docs give a very clear indication Rosengart is NOT trying to settle anything. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, hello70 said:

Hmmm.... T(rash)MZ is reporting that Britney and Rosengart is currently in talks with Team Con. They write:

And even more interesting...

Confused Britney Spears GIF

What do we think about this? On one hand a settlement would allow Britney the space to finally heal and move on from such a traumatic experience bound to get worse during a civil trial. On the other hand, I'm sure she could care less about the money and would rather see Team Con in jail (something less likely in the event of a settlement).

I wonder what this news means for those of us who were hoping for criminal charges. A civil settlement doesn't necessarily rule that out, but given all that we know so far it does not seem to be the case that criminal charges are on the horizon.

Rally GIF by GIPHY News

Source:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/16/britney-spears-jamie-spears-tri-star-settlement-conservatorship/

TMZ is on Jamie and Tri Star's payroll, I wouldn't believe a word they wrote.

• Like 1

As much as I want to see all these people in jail it will mean years and years of court battles. If they settle, Britney gets to have her freedom. There is a reason that victims of abuse do not always pursue legal consequences for their abusers--it is painful to put the months and years into it, and to continue to have the abuse be a focal point in your life even after it ended. I selfishly hope they don't settle because I want to see justice served, but if they settle I hope it's for Britney to find peace.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

As an outsider I would say DON'T DO THIS BRITNEY EVEN IF IT TAKES YEARS UNTIL THEY ALL ROT IN JAIL...However, if this is true, I can see why Britney would wanna settle. She has to live with this constant anxiety and court extensions, as well as the constant reminder and gaslighting from her family. In all her testimonies (including Instagram, court, audios, etc...) she's made it clear that money was not what hurt her the most, but the psychological torture as well as medical malpractice they did to her. I could see why she would wanna end this...Though I hate to think they will get away with it.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block