Britney clears up her Christina Aguilera post: by no means was I being critical of Christina's beautiful body, she inspires me!

Slayer

I hope people can cool off on the idea of a Britney/Xtina feud now that Britney said something nice about Xtina. And Xtina did make a very thoughtful statement on the conservatorship before it was dissolved! They've had their issues. But I don't think they care much about the bad moments anymore, and I think we should also move on. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I hope people can cool off on the idea of a Britney/Xtina feud now that Britney said something nice about Xtina. And Xtina did make a very thoughtful statement on the conservatorship before it was dissolved! They've had their issues. But I don't think they care much about the bad moments anymore, and I think we should also move on. 

As Paris said before, they have a lot of respect for each other. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Exactly, everyone feeling offended by the supposed political incorrectness of her post, but who thought about anything with the "I'm happy for herrrr" drama. The amount of hate Xtina received back then was ridiculous, and now they're here feeling bad for her.

People need to stop buying other people's problems, but most importantly stop assuming the meaning behind Britney's posts when we know by now she has a, peculiar, way of writing.

That's a rather cynical way to look at this, isn't? 

If Britney believed she didn't offend anyone she wouldn't have make this post acknowledging. She makes clear that didn't intend to but she did offend, she goes far as explaining that was her own insecurities talking.

I'm so glad she didn't make a post sharing views like yours, blaming victim and pretending that was nothing wrong. She is better than that❤

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

They also do this to all of my comments that are positive and supportive of Britney. Don’t pay them any mind! 

I usually do that when I read a very delusional and/or silly comment. In the case of that user who believes that Britney is keeping tabs on Exhale and checking this place on a daily basis. It’s comical and has nothing to do with being unsupportive of Britney. Please stop diverting topics and making false claims about me like you always love to do. Thank you!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

As Paris said before, they have a lot of respect for each other. 

Even though they aren't friends necessarily, like, people who hang out, they have a shared history with each other that they don't have with anyone else. They are the two big female pop stars to come out of the Mickey Mouse Club. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So she can't have phone but can see Xtina on tour? Lord Jesus. Its a ob

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So she's indeed the queen of watching Xtina's shows :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I thought that maybe she just watched a clip not that she actually flew to see her live 

HAHAHA. Britney fans the same story. So basiclly she can't have phone but she can see Xtina in concert? Lord Jesus. Its a obvious lie. Or she's talking about year 2000. If Britney would go everybody would know. Lies and fake scared woman.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

I usually do that when I read a very delusional and/or silly comment. In the case of that user who believes that Britney is keeping tabs on Exhale and checking this place on a daily basis. It’s comical and has nothing to do with being unsupportive of Britney. Please stop diverting topics and making false claims about me like you love to do. Thank you!

Sure Jan GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block