Britney clears up her Christina Aguilera post: by no means was I being critical of Christina's beautiful body, she inspires me!

Slayer

3 minutes ago, evaaguilera2022 said:

So she can't have phone but can see Xtina on tour? Lord Jesus. Its a ob

HAHAHA. Britney fans the same story. So basiclly she can't have phone but she can see Xtina in concert? Lord Jesus. Its a obvious lie. Or she's talking about year 2000. If Britney would go everybody would know. Lies and fake scared woman.

Shut up. Britney saw janet jackson live in 2008 and it was documented on court doxs that Britney didn't/couldn't have cell phone at that time. Go take a bath 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

I usually do that when I read a very delusional and/or silly comment. In the case of that user who believes that Britney is keeping tabs on Exhale and checking this place on a daily basis. It’s comical and has nothing to do with being unsupportive of Britney. Please stop diverting topics and making false claims about me like you love to do. Thank you!

You’re literally an exhale bully. Even a mod called you out last night on how you attack users. Stop reacting to me, stop replying to me in future posts. Thanks 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I really dragged her for the post, I can't deny as it gave me fat shaming vibes and played into body dysmorphia.

But I'm happy she acknowledges that it could be interpreted that way and set the record straight and even gave us confirmation of stanning xtina, so something good came out of this fiasco.

Like I said yesterday, I am sure Team Con is hiring if you're looking to police Britney's behaviour and discard her as trash any time she steps one toe out of line. 25 years in the public eye and you haven't figured out that she's a human who says things wrong just like the rest of us. Team Con gonna want you!

Well, the post its ok, the xtina inspires me sounds like :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:  Fans sometimes we hope to see messages messages like we gonna take a tea toguether, make a song toguether, hanging out together, touring in the future, like before would be very amazing! because britney sounds like she inspires me , but no to be her friend :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Shut up. Britney saw janet jackson live in 2008 and it was documented on court doxs that Britney didn't/couldn't have cell phone at that time. Go take a bath 

2008..... a year of beginnings.

So can't have phone, but can go to see Janet and X and can have secret relationship. Okay, everything its clear!

Lies all around the whole life.

Anyway, happy birthday Jamie :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block