Britney clears up her Christina Aguilera post: by no means was I being critical of Christina's beautiful body, she inspires me!

Slayer

Just now, amiro1989 said:

It makes me worried that her direct circle doesn't allow her to express herself properly. 

I think it’s more that the public narrative had been controlled by others so much atheists conservatorship, the media and the documentaries that she’s taking back control. Mistakes were inevitable and there will probably “be plenty more oopses” but I’m glad she is able to acknowledge when she slips up. 

Beautiful!

We know that you did it only because of scare of the judgement and we know that you are obsessed with X. We know that you wasn't even thinking that it will go viral.

I don't believe you in anything.

Fake and superficial - Christina Aguilera Blender 2003. A good interview, a true prophecy. A girl who needs a guidence - prophet said and God accepted it.

• Haha 4

I understood her post that way, it was until all the press and fans started talking about the insult to xtina's body that I doubted but it's good that Britney clarifies things and I hope she stops posting so much **** hahaha I love both of them I hope they follow each other or talk in private and sing together... it's worth dreaming

I think this is the first time she did an "apology" after the cship. Right? I mean, she apologized to her sons, but it wasn't really meant for the public as a whole. I think with this she'll learn how the internet work nowadays and be a bit more careful before posting instead of just posting what's on her mind. 

I hope she heals from the trauma. It's pretty clear she has body image issues you're perfect Britney and always have been!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block