Britney clears up her Christina Aguilera post: by no means was I being critical of Christina's beautiful body, she inspires me!

Slayer

This is a beautifully articulated response. 

Her previous post may not have been posted in malice, but it was definitely worded in a way that could be construed as such and was likely hurtful for the people it was aimed at.

I'm glad she has spoken out in support of Christina and has uplifted her/her dancers. That was a very nice touch. Well done, B.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well good on her for acknowledging it and being so humble, it’s a very sweet caption.

The only thing that’s confusing is she says “By no means did I even mention Christina, look at my post” - but she does literally mention Christina by her full name in that post. 

She was talking about the dancers. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I said that people were projecting their own ideas onto Britney's comment and making assumptions :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: There you go, y'all. 

Exactly, everyone feeling offended by the supposed political incorrectness of her post, but who thought about anything with the "I'm happy for herrrr" drama. The amount of hate Xtina received back then was ridiculous, and now they're here feeling bad for her.

People need to stop buying other people's problems, but most importantly stop assuming the meaning behind Britney's posts when we know by now she has a, peculiar, way of writing.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well good on her for acknowledging it and being so humble, it’s a very sweet caption.

The only thing that’s confusing is she says “By no means did I even mention Christina, look at my post” - but she does literally mention Christina by her full name in that post. 

I think she was saying that she was commenting on Christina's dancers, not Christina. But, yes, Christina was obviously mentioned! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

That's really nice of her to clear that up. She should just reevaluate her relationship to social media and her need to post anything on it.

Speak your mind girl, but make it structured and make it make sense when you post it. It's as if she feels that she has to share things on social media. It makes me worried that her direct circle doesn't allow her to express herself properly. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Peace said:

I LOVE Britney but I am also slightly surprised at the way she knows EXACTLY how to express herself perfectly. I for myself have to admit that the instagram captions over the months sometimes had me thinking otherwise, which by no means would have been something shameful because it would be no surprise if all these years of medication and having been treated the way she was would have taken a toll on her.

But she is SO eloquent when she WANTS TO BE. Bravo!

Maybe someone else wrote this? Normally it’s abracadabra when she writes something.

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

People need to stop buying other people's problems, but most importantly stop assuming the meaning behind Britney's posts when we know by now she has a, peculiar, way of writing.

Yes! Britney's posts are like a roller coaster and you're never sure what's going on :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: And then people on here are acting like they're in her head and know what she's saying. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block