Do you listen to Britney Jean?

The album still has some decent songs. Alien, Work B!+ch, Perfume, Til It's Gone, Hold On Tight are my top 5. Some of the others are okay. Don't like Chillin' With You though.

The Myah Marie controversy has definitely overshadowed the album though, I think me and a lot of others actually liked the majority of tracks when it came out. But I also think the album sounds very of its time.

4 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

Yes, I love it. It's better than lots of stuff out there. People should stop pretending is a terrible album.

Work *****, Brightest Morning Star, Perfume, Alien, Hold On Tite, Passenger, Don't Cry and Now That I've Found You, Til It's Gone are great songs.

I don't believe Myah Marie is singing the main vocals, but even if it's not a conspiracy theory, Britney Jean is still a really good album.

I only dislike Chillin W U, Body, Ache, Tik Tik Boom and It Should Be Easy

Whaaaat ! Do you really think Britney is singing on Work Bish, Passenger and Til It's Gone !!!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I bet it's just you messing up with the forum's algorithm or something :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

nah, people just love talking about Britney Jean

it's quite fascinating really. No other album, not even the "fan favorites" such as Blackout create such long conversations.

Try to make a thread about Oops, or Britney or ITZ, and you'll be lucky if it makes it past page 1, but make a thread about Britney Jean, and suddenly everyone has some opinion to share, negative or positive, but people just can't move on with it, almost 10 years later, and an album that had several re-releases and should've made everyone forget about it, Britney Jean is that girl that keeps giving everyone something to talk about :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

nah, people just love talking about Britney Jean

it's quite fascinating really. No other album, not even the "fan favorites" such as Blackout create such long conversations.

Try to make a thread about Oops, or Britney or ITZ, and you'll be lucky if it makes it past page 1, but make a thread about Britney Jean, and suddenly everyone has some opinion to share, negative or positive, but people just can't move on with it, almost 10 years later, and an album that had several re-releases and should've made everyone forget about it, Britney Jean is that girl that keeps giving everyone something to talk about :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

That's just because the gays love drama, and Banana Joleen is full of it.

But then we turn off the computer and dive into the real shiz, all her other albums full of bops and nostalgia! But ok, keep being delusional, you Jayden James son of a Myah Marie!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block