Do you listen to Britney Jean?

3 hours ago, ivosoares said:

I'm shocked anybody likes Now That I Found You, that's the second worst song on the album for me, chillin with lou is first

But i sometimes listen and like Tik Tik Boom and Body Ache, so i'm not the one to judge britney spears lol GIF

LOL Jordan was OBSSESSED with NTIFY back in the day. I remember him posting about how much he loved it. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: I like it, it's cute. But it was trying to hard to be Avicii when it ended up sounding like Nyan Cat.

2 hours ago, Leodance said:

Yes, even too her demos and I don't care :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You're hot and I wanna lick your abs.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

It's a bad album, period. :typing_keyboard_computer:

However in time I started to appreciate some of the songs even tho I'm 100% certain that she doesn't sing for the majority of the album! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Songs that I sometimes listen to, in no particular order

1. Don't Cry
  2. Hold on Tite Tight
  3. Alien (Demo, without the stupid glitch)
  4. Till it's Gone 

The rest is pure trash and horse 💩:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

But Till it's Gone is sung by Myah Marie :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1

No, it’s the epitome of team cons control over her music for me. She was so right when she said they tried to torture her. The fact that she worked on three urban albums to be scrapped for pop bs is sickening…bj would’ve been influential like blackout had they dropped the album as is . She was due for reinvention and that was the perfect route. Instead they dropped edm trash that flopped hard asf. Beyoncé rebranded herself that era and slayed. Even Katy and taylor dropped urban tracks she was the only one stuck on edm like it was 2011. Not her fault they kept changing her concepts with every album except glory. Which I think they gave her the reigns, cuz they didn’t think we were smart enough to kno that wasn’t Britney’s vision, and most importantly it wasn’t her voice on Britney Jean. Glory was a redemption of her creative control and vocals for ppl that wondered if she actually NEEDED a ghost singer. She did not cuz she sings circles around myah Jean on glory 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

It was a total flop, critically and commercially, her first and only.

but now that you mentioned it Passenger is probably my favorite, although I believe those vocals are about 50/50 Myah and Britney.

I was speaking about quality. If you think the album is without merit, that's fine. I know it is the low point of her discography in terms of success. 

Edit: I wish it hadn't happened so that weak point in her discography wouldn't be there. Personally I like BJ more than Circus though, but Circus at least feels like it was completed. BJ feels like a rough draft, and I won't even comment on the Myah stuff. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block