Do you listen to Britney Jean?

I listen to Work *****, Alien, and Perfume regularly. On a rare occasion, I’ll listen to Body Ache and It Should Be Easy. The rest, no. 

Work ***** used to be one of my favorite Britney songs, but my listening has gone down significantly since Britney addressed the court publicly on June 23rd last year. It’s just hard to listen to Britney/Myah saying “get to work, *****” when Britney was dehumanized, abused, trafficked and treated like she was a machine instead of a human being, and singing about working hard to achieve materialistic goals when she couldn’t even spend her money freely while others did. 

I can see lyrically why she wanted Alien to be the single and seemed to be the song she liked most off the album. 

• Love 2

Yes I listen to a few...

• Work Bytch
  • Pefume
  • Til It's Gone
  • Alien
  • Tik Tik Boom (WAWA Club Mix)
  • Don't Cry
  • Brightest Morning Star

I feel like Perfume is criminally underrated and suffered because of the music video drama.

I'm wondering how many videos were ruined because of Team Con, I'm thinking the whole hitman thing was a jab at Team Con and was why it was ultimately axed. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block