Do you listen to Britney Jean?

Just now, shyx said:

it was in my car for awhile

i like don't cry :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

and hold on tite :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

I actually cried one day listening to that big voice listening to it and the sun was coming up and i was going home with a friend listening to it after a good night

Girl you must’ve been real drunk :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, to answer OP, yes I do listen to Britney Jean quite often

You better not get abducted by aliens because if you dare to make them listen to Bondiola Jacarandá and tell them that it's the best album from the best popstar from planet Earth I will erase all records of all the Pokemons that were ever created I swear :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, ivosoares said:

I'm shocked anybody likes Now That I Found You, that's the second worst song on the album for me, chillin with lou is first

But i sometimes listen and like Tik Tik Boom and Body Ache, so i'm not the one to judge britney spears lol GIF

Chilling with Jamie kind of sucked yes I mean cute for a second but it was like processed planned and squeezed didn’t feel very Intimate as I would have thought from them both 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block