Do you listen to Britney Jean?

220px-Britney_Jean.pngDON'T FORGET TO LISTEN, BUY & STREAM A REAL SONG, HOLD ME CLOSER, IN EVERY PLATFORM YOU CAN IMAGINE, USA FANS MOSTLY.

Well... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

We all know the disaster Team Con did (or tried to do) with Myah Jean and is one (if not) the most hated album by fans... the thing is... do you listen to that album? A few songs? all of them? it made to your playlists nowadays?

for me, I listen sometimes to the Singles, and some of the songs that aged af but till it's gone & tik tik boom by Myah feat. Brit are regularly listened by me weekly

SOMEBODY EDITED THE TITLE of the post... THE OG IS "DO YOU LISTEN TO MYAH JEAN?" AND I MEANT IT. IT'S NOT BRITNEY SHADE, IT'S TEAM CON SHADE CUZ IS A DISASTER.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

It's a bad album, period. :typing_keyboard_computer:

However in time I started to appreciate some of the songs even tho I'm 100% certain that she doesn't sing for the majority of the album! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Songs that I sometimes listen to, in no particular order

1. Don't Cry
  2. Hold on Tite Tight
  3. Alien (Demo, without the stupid glitch)
  4. Till it's Gone 

The rest is pure trash and horse 💩:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block