Do you regret making fun of the Piece Of Me Vegas show?

• Super Mods

“My performances, I know were horrible. Like I even wore wigs and all the dancers were doing all of these nice, **** head turns and I had conditioner treatment in my hair and these little caps over my head. During a whole show, getting conditioner treatments just with wigs on because I was like a robot. Honestly, I just didn’t give a **** anymore”

-Britney Spears 

• Love 3

Neither did I make fun of that. I dare to say that I realized she didn't want to do that, she didn't want to perform like that. I knew something was wrong.

Also, Britney did give a light on a matter we couldn't undersand: Why the f she looked amazing and eat all the moves in the reharsals videos we used to see, being fierce as f... but then in the official performance (even circus tour, FFT y Vegas) the moves were lame and robotic... ALL WAS SET UP :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I AM SO MAD AT HER ****KKING PROGENITOR

• Love 3
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, Urbanney said:

That quote just shows her level of professionalism and high standards for herself - what made her a star. Her performances were very good, better than a lot of current stars, even while being drugged and abused. And yet, she still knew that she wasn’t delivering the way she wanted to as an artist. 

Anyways, I never made fun of POM. My entire post history is here, and I never did. 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, do the thing said:

Yes.

I didn't make fun of FFT because she looked really unwell, heavily drugged and her body language screamed that she didn't want to be there and that she was forced throughout the entire era.

For Vegas, she seemed a little bit more comfortable and I thought that she enjoyed the proximity to her house and stuff like that, so yes the wigs, painted abs, choreographies were made fun of. 

Vegas 2.0 received a lot, a lot of praise though. It really correlated with the spark that she had at this moment. BBMA performance also received a lot of praise. 

After a year or so, a bit after the tours, she seemed quite... unwell though. I remember a lot of people talking about it here (although her tours were more trashed obv). A lot of parasite movements, scrapped choreographies, body language on the edge of a panic attack, something fishy was going on at this moment. Then the Domination mess. 

Thank you for your honesty :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block