Do you regret making fun of the Piece Of Me Vegas show?

• Super Mods
Just now, Watch Me Work It said:

I remember the meltdowns over the wigs (and the fake abs) on the first few dates. they stopped her a lot from dancing, and there were high expectations after the work ***** video. then the February dates happened and she had brunette hair, and slayed all the choreography 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Never 'made fun' of her. But you could tell the shows were not her usual energy and iconic spark we're used to. 

I never saw the Vegas shows in person, saw the Circus tour and the Femme Fatale tour and they were both disappointing tbh. 

Lots of questions at that time, wondering if she's on too much medication, or that she can't dance anymore, etc. 

I'm happy that we have our answer, partly she didn't care anymore, she didn't put any effort, and she fully knew the shows were not her putting her all and as a result weren't 'good'.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, but it’s not like Britney had a say in the fact that she was even performing. Would you care about what people thought about your work if you had already been forced to do it for 4 years, were still being forced to do it, didn’t even have access to the money you worked for, watched the people around you spend your money, and be deprived of any control and pleasures of life while working so hard? I sure as hell wouldn’t. She literally was a slave/human trafficked.

If people who paid to see her shows knew that and still were unhappy with how they spent their money, they can get ****ed. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

This! Not to mention she wasn’t receiving any of her earnings from the residency. She knew that based off what she was receiving for an allowance. She was literally being trafficked. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block