Do you regret making fun of the Piece Of Me Vegas show?

7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, but it’s not like Britney had a say in the fact that she was even performing. Would you care about what people thought about your work if you had already been forced to do it for 4 years, were still being forced to do it, didn’t even have access to the money you worked for, watched the people around you spend your money, and be deprived of any control and pleasures of life while working so hard? I sure as hell wouldn’t. She literally was a slave/human trafficked.

If people who paid to see her shows knew that and still were unhappy with how they spent their money, they can get ****ed. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

i herd the interview so no need to try n tell me anything. But this all changed when she said no.. but that’s not my point at all. 

my point is n I’ll reiterate if someone’s paying for a service n the results are meh.. there allowed to have that opinion simple as that. I also said ppls expectations are diff as no two ppl are the same. 

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

That quote just shows her level of professionalism and high standards for herself - what made her a star. Her performances were very good, better than a lot of current stars, even while being drugged and abused. And yet, she still knew that she wasn’t delivering the way she wanted to as an artist. 

Anyways, I never made fun of POM. My entire post history is here, and I never did. 

This!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, do the thing said:

Except that it applies if the person consented to provide the service and actually received the money :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

And in her audio she didn't evoke at all the critiques of her show :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

This is human trafficking (and let's use the real words: slavery). The only persons you should complain to for these shows are the ones who organized the show. Not the victim.

It's not an unpopular opinion, it's a disgusting ******* ****ty one. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Unfortunately for u idc what u or anyone else thinks bc I said nothing wrong I gave my opinion. Ur opinion is ur own n mine is my own. But nice try lol 😘

• Haha 1

It made me so angry reading what “fans” said about her. S r e k c u f. I saw POM. It was a Great Show! With everything that was going on… it’s extraordinary she did what did. She was dancing a lot, absolutely gorgeous (I was right up against the stage) She was funny and made some jokes with her whip. She was The King. The Elvis of Vegas of her time. Her beautiful face was everywhere. She was the most exciting thing about Vegas. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

It made me so angry reading what “fans” said about her. S r e k c u f. I saw POM. It was a Great Show! With everything that was going on… it’s extraordinary she did what did. She was dancing a lot, absolutely gorgeous (I was right up against the stage) She was funny and made some jokes with her whip. She was The King. The Elvis of Vegas of her time. Her beautiful face was everywhere. She was the most exciting thing about Vegas. 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

I dont remember making fun of her but I definitely remember thinking that it is so clear she does not want to be there and that she is doing this against her will. Looking back it was a bad move on her team's part. Sure she made a lot of money but the GP was criticising her for her performances.. that she was robotic and just walked around moving her arms. She wasnt singing. There were not even pre recorded live vocals. I think she lost some credibility and Vegas started to make her feel washed up to non-stans. Which is what Vegas was always known for... legacy acts at the end of their careers just trying to capitalise on bygone fame. 

I understand what they were doing, though. She likely outright refused doing world tours.. so they used the stability of Vegas and her not having to be far from LA, her kids or leave the country to get her to perform again.. and she started to print money again. God.. when you really think about everything from all angles.. its depressing af. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

I didn’t make fun of her, but I did feel that her heart wasn’t in the show - or the M&Gs. I was critical of the fact that her fans had to shell out loads of cash for a subpar experience.

And she was being trafficked and forced to do those meet and greets :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2

Never have I ever bashed Britney. I am a member since 2015  (but I rarely comment and mostly just read topics) and at that time, I can see that a lot were bashing her performances saying she's so stiff, her dance routines were funny, the knee tap, etc. She's been constantly compared to the performances of her peers at that time. I just felt bad for her. 

I also remember there was a time that she had a breakdown while doing meet & greet and a lot of fans were mad at her (I forgot the year) but I remember a lot were talking about it here and some blamed Britney for it.

But on a positive note, I can still vividly remember a lot have praised Britney when she sang live "Something to talk about." Now it makes sense. I think that's the time when her inner flame has been ignited. I have always loved that performance of hers. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block