Do you regret making fun of the Piece Of Me Vegas show?

I don't remember if I made fun of her or not, I sure thought to myself some things looked terrible like some of the wigs... but honestly I'm glad she said it wasn't up to her and that she didn't like what it was because same. 

I honestly am so happy to hear her talk about these things as a free woman. Honestly I was being less and less angaged as a fan and I thought that it was because I was growing up. But hearing her talking like she wants to, it all rush back as strong as it was years ago. I realize that by silencing her they were killing (at least for me) the very thing that made me a fan : the way she is and the way she talks and see things her way. Now that she's free and can do that again, I'm falling all over again as a fan.

Of course everything she says makes me very sad for her but also I am so happy she can be free like that. 

I remember a lot of the PH employees would say some days she was really good, and some days she was really bad. 

And I remember going Saturday because Wednesdays she was a hit rusty and Fridays were somewhat better but Saturdays she was the most consistent.

The production was very cheap and in rehearsals she killed it. The choreography was just bad; even her skilled backup dancers didn't look good doing it. A lot of them left the residency to tour with others artists because the wanted more challenging choreography.

I think she was just on autopilot.

As a fan, it hurt me to see her a shell as her former self, the bad costumes, wigs, and everything else was frustrating and at the time we had no idea, so the natural criticism was OK, in my opinion.

I think she did poorly at times because she wanted people to stop buying her tickets, but it just didn't work.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Well, I never made fun of her performing but I never pretended it was all good either. We all knew her performing skills were at the lowest and we also were 200% aware of the cheap treatment her team used to give to her projects. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Idk exactly what you find as "make fun of" cause one of the dynamics this fanbase has (specifically exhale stans) is to laugh about ourselves and our girl in a way that it is only allowed when one of us does it. As soon as locals try to criticize our girl (even using the same arguments) we immediately drag that person. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I wont say Im moraly superior and think Im a better fan because I never criticized the POM show. We all did it at some point because lets be honest, the show was a cheap mess like 60% of the time. Britney herself acknowledged that. 

Many things from 2009 to 2019, just now started making (more) sense. We knew something was weird but little did we know the hell she was living. None of us was aware of that. And even after the freebritney movement we remained for a few weeks a bit skeptical of what was going on. It was simply too horrible to think it was true. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Honestly,  I don't know how to feel about PoM anymore. I actually quite liked PoM1.0

I liked most her looks, wigs aside, as I felt like they were comfier and more reminiscent of something she would wear when she was younger  rather than the ***ier stuff she wore for PoM2.0 and they enabled her to more more easily and really get into the choreo which, while stripped down, felt more consistently well delivered than PoM2.0. 

So, no I didn't make fun of it but I also find the entire situation very confusing. 

A lot of the comments here, especially during the femme fatale tour were disgusting. POM was well recieved, but people made their opinion very blatant about mental health and medication and how she looked robotic. 

Imagine reading those comments during the ff Era. 

Now we got those B anon fools who keep asking us to "wake up!". They're especially damaging to britney, because now they're theorizing she's dead or an AI. 

Like seriously people.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

That quote just shows her level of professionalism and high standards for herself - what made her a star. Her performances were very good, better than a lot of current stars, even while being drugged and abused. And yet, she still knew that she wasn’t delivering the way she wanted to as an artist. 

Anyways, I never made fun of POM. My entire post history is here, and I never did. 

THIS! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I wish people would hold themselves accountable rather than just saying “I didn’t do this, or I didn’t do that.” 

whethere or not anyones intention was to make fun, a lot of the comments on this site during Piece of Me and the Femme Fatale Tour were disgusting. It’s giving Lynne Spears I didn’t do anything wrong vibes :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Rob_ said:

I wish people would hold themselves accountable rather than just saying “I didn’t do this, or I didn’t do that.” 

whethere or not anyones intention was to make fun, a lot of the comments on this site during Piece of Me and the Femme Fatale Tour were disgusting. It’s giving Lynne Spears I didn’t do anything wrong vibes :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

This 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Unpopular opinion and love you brit but no..

if ppl are for paying for a service a very expensive service … n the results are meh ppl are entitled to say how they feel after paying for a service. But Everyone’s gonna judge and measure the results differently to their standard though.  

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I might have judged her really hard at some point because she didn't seem passionate, so I do  regret that. I didn't want to believe that things were as horrible as they actually were. 

The whole situation made me understand that it's never my place to judge other people's situations in life. 

Thank you for being honest Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Aymama said:

It was never something to laugh at, it was always more of a “come on girl, we know you can do it, have confidence” for me. 

but now we know why she was so stiff, she literally didn’t want her wigs to come off on top of not even wanting to be there. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

I appreciate the honesty. Let’s be real you probably were being super shady :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I appreciate the honesty. Let’s be real you probably were being super shady :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

No, sorry sis, since 2008 Britney has occupied the majority of my soft spot. If I wasn’t impressed with a performance I usually wouldn’t comment, but anytime she had amazing moments I would. 

some of us knew she was struggling wayyyy before free Britney :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block