New Britney fragrance "Naked Fantasy" to be released on September 15

Ok. No! This is kind of iconic. It's giving. "You don't like me posting naked pics, well all my ****s naked now!!" I know it most likely wasn't her idea. 🥴🥴 But the gp doesn't know that. It looks like she's owning it and doesn't give af.

BUT ALSO IMAGINE THE ABSOLUTE SLAY A NEW SHOOT INSPIRED BY THIS WOULD'VE BEEN 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Did they photoshop a wig on top of her real hair?!!!

This is all too weird and this is why I don’t believe Britney owns Britney brands. Why would she release a perfume but not her new song???

Your opinion is valid, please do not listen to those who have chosen not to actually research things :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:  She does not own Britney Brands & theres not really even any apparent involvment with her according to public records & filings.  Not since like 2010 according to those filings. Theres even another thread on this.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

Your opinion is valid, please do not listen to those who have chosen not to actually research things :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:  She does not own Britney Brands & theres not really even any apparent involvment with her according to public records & filings.  Not since like 2010 according to those filings. Theres even another thread on this.

It's pretty well known that Revlon owns her perfume line. This is not some hidden secret. All it takes is a google search: 

They have owned her line since 2016 when they acquired Elizabeth Arden.

I actually love it more than "Blissfull fantasy". I think I'll get one when it's released ! 

I think the "naked fantasy" is a great idea, after all the bad comments she got on the naked picture, owning it until releasing a perfum that could directly refers to it is a very brilliant idea. 

So yeah it's also cheesy but I think the cheesy part is, to me at least, the salt of the fantasy line. I love how the name sounds cheesy and cool at the same time ! I love telling my friends I'm wearing "circus fantasy" or "glitter fantasy" so I can't wait to see their face when they'll know I'm wearing "Naked fantasy". :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

So yeah I really like it and I am very curious for the smell !! 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block