New Britney fragrance "Naked Fantasy" to be released on September 15

Looking into this I also found out 2 other versions of Fantasy where released that I had no idea. Electric and Sheer?

can someone make a list of all the different version 😂 I wanted to collect all of them but I gave up after Rainbow Fantasy. Which is my favorite 💕

21 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Are fans still buying her perfumes? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Britney perfumes are majorly popular amongst the GP. That's where she/ her team makes the most money. People buy Fantasy like hot cake. Up until last year even during covid , the original Fantasy was sold out from stores when they had sales in Australia. You literally smell Fantasy everywhere. It's like the go to. 

3 hours ago, DARC1993 said:

Looking into this I also found out 2 other versions of Fantasy where released that I had no idea. Electric and Sheer?

can someone make a list of all the different version 😂 I wanted to collect all of them but I gave up after Rainbow Fantasy. Which is my favorite 💕

I collect her perfumes as well :neydedance_purple:

I believe that this would be the fantasy editions:

Fantasy 

Midnight fantasy 

Hidden fantasy 

Circus fantasy 

Island fantasy

The nice remix 

The naughty remix 

Rocker Femme fantasy 

Intimate fantasy 

Maui fantasy 

Fantasy in Bloom 

Sunset fantasy 

Rainbow fantasy 

Glitter fantasy 

Festive fantasy

Fantasy intense 

Electric fantasy 

Sheer fantasy 

Blissful fantasy 

And now naked fantasy 

There have been others with just the bottle done differently, like pride edition, renner edition, stage edition, anniversary edition.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.