New Britney fragrance "Naked Fantasy" to be released on September 15

3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Did they photoshop a wig on top of her real hair?!!!

This is all too weird and this is why I don’t believe Britney owns Britney brands. Why would she release a perfume but not her new song???

Your comment doesn’t even have logic! Britney doesn’t work why would the brand stop making money?

8 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Did they photoshop a wig on top of her real hair?!!!

This is all too weird and this is why I don’t believe Britney owns Britney brands. Why would she release a perfume but not her new song???

They probably did.

If I'm not mistaken, based on what I've read on this site, I think she doesn't control the fragrances part; other people have the rights to sell them and create how many of them they want to. So yeah, she isn't releasing a perfume, other people are. She's still getting money from them tho

Also, isn't "Hold me closer" an Elton John song? Universal will release it. Yes, Britney is singing too but the song belongs to Universal so I don't think she can choose to release it whenever she wants to.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong as it's not like I know a lot about this tbh)

10 minutes ago, Elri said:

Wasn't there another one going around a few months ago?? I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake again.

that was BLISSFUL Fantasy, it was released in the US recently, but it's actually an old fragrance, it had already come out in other places last year or so

That said, we've had other perfumes in the past with releases that almost overlapped

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block