New Britney fragrance "Naked Fantasy" to be released on September 15

53 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Sorry but what’s going on with her wig in that photo? I hate when they use wigs on her and not extensions :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Edit: ok maybe is a wig in the pictures and interview that i put, is a not lace front wig like in Lucky music video (more longer look), some In The Zone and Rolling Stone/Greatest Hits photos have:
blob?bcid=RBw1aMEF4I0EqxcxoNWLuD9SqbotqV

Ver las imágenes de origen
and i think this day too:
Ver las imágenes de origen

Here at 4:05 is exagerated haha

Are wigs that dont star in the front they dont have front lance, more behind and the begining hair is the real, Aaliyah she used these, and another black womans use. Also Madonna in Frozen.

3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I'm sure. Her eyes are so small if you check it close and looks like from poster in 1st press Glory booklet, her nose is bigger like she had it in Femme Fatale photoshoot, her lips looks like from 2015 era and her hair and head is from 2018 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

As far fetched as this would seem It genuinely wouldn't surprise me

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Omg why Randee put the same face at more photos for all these years? These photoshops are so clearly fake and embarrassing. 

She made the photos the same day as I said in the post, thats is why looks the same face, same make up and hair. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block