Vicky T follows Lynne's friend and supporter and Jansen-Britney's ex BFF!!!

4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I think some people aren't realising that Vicky has her DM's turned off so only people she follows can DM her, so maybe she is in communication with Jansen, possibly on Britney's behalf and that's why she followed her. None of us know what's really going on though so it's hard to guess.

I really think that people like Fe,Jacob Diamond or Lynne don't have to rely on DMs and can easily find a direct number to Vicky or Sam.

And why in communication with Jansen after recent drama?

• Like 1
Just now, MadameFreedom said:

I really think that people like Fe,Jacob Diamond or Lynne don't have to rely on DMs and can easily find a direct number to Vicky or Sam.

Yeah but the thing is, you are reaching those conclusions without really knowing anything about it at all :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  I don't meant that to sound shady but it's true, it's just assumptions. It's very possible they don't have Sam or Vicky's numbers. None of us really know anything. Maybe Vicky has been liaising between Britney and Jansen because Britney didn't want to talk to her herself, but again... we have no idea

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Yeah but the thing is, you are reaching those conclusions without really knowing anything about it at all :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  I don't meant that to sound shady but it's true, it's just assumptions. It's very possible they don't have Sam or Vicky's numbers. None of us really know anything. Maybe Vicky has been liaising between Britney and Jansen because Britney didn't want to talk to her herself, but again... we have no idea

But Jacob wrote that they can reach Vicky and Sam but they cannot reach Britney and want to hear directly from her.

And he wrote it before Vicky started to follow him or Jansen. And Sam follows neither Jacob nor Jansen.

And of course we have no idea but it is so so strange...

I have no clue, but I just get an odd feeling and had for some time. 

Also, and this is absolutely a personal opinion, Cade's background is just not the best. Why is it that so many shady figures have been close to her? Hoping that he is a great friend to Britney, because clearly, he hasn't been a great one in other aspects. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I find that extremely weird and that she follows that ‘houseinhabit’ account.

Tbh I’m bored of Vicky if this is how she is going to be. It’s weird she’s no longer following Britney/Sam but she’s trying to become friends with Britney’s former friends.

I really liked Vicky but something about her leaving so randomly is odd.

This is all very weird, would love to know what is going on. However, judging from Vicky’s latest insta post she may have resigned to focus on her own ventures instead of being an assistant, which I get.

The problem is that she is a public person too, or at least she is involved in the industry and is a person present in social media. Her work clashes with the one she does for Britney. I want someone anonymous for Britney's assistant (like brett), who is not responding or affected by the things that appear on the internet. They haven't been able to find someone they trust yet, that's why Vicky is there (or was).

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

Especially,that Vicky likes to talk and even us we have a soft spot for people like Fe and for a long time we all wanted Britney back with her old friends like Jansen.

So it wouldn't surprise me if Vicky after talking to Jansen,Jacob,Fe switched the sides.

Because I believe there are 3 teams now :

-Britney,Sam,Case,some unknown friends ,Vicky

-Lynne Spears,Fe,Big Rob,Jansen,Jacob Diamond,Tatum Sollis,other friends of Lynne and old friends of Britney ,maybe Bryan Spears

-Jamie Spears ,Jamie Lynn Spears,Lou Taylor,TriStar,crazy lawyers

So I think Vicky switched to team number 2. And Britney didn't like it and therefore the fallout.

Maybe they all went out of their way to put Vicki in the middle.

Pressure.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Which Robin ? Can you share that screenshot?

greenhill, of course

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

this is really good!! because it actually proves, that once again we were right about tristar (not that I ever doubted us). Jacob is really good friends with Lynn and Fee, and the fact that one of their close friend hates Robin proof that she's evil. 

Jacob let me friend him a few weeks ago when I commented on lynns post and I told him, "I think we can all agree that lou, jamie and Robin are the problem" and he commented back to me " exactly, why can't people see that"  . I guess since it seemed like I was kinda  defending lynn he let me friend him.

a few days ago he posted  a story of a meme of Britney about putting lotion on jayden's face (it was nothing mean)  and I message him saying everyone on the internet is defending Britney and he said I agree.

I'm trying to be friendly with the guy so he'll spill the beans on robin and lou

robin-greenhill-jail

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It surprises me how this generation takes so serious social media. 

I dont follow some of my relatives on social media, yet that does not mean I have something against them, Let alone that I hate them or anything, it's just social media. Maybe shes still Britney's assistant and you all making stories and connections in your minds, anyways... :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

true but an unfollow is personal sis, you have to physically lift a finger to do it lol

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

I could see her following to keep an eye on accounts but I don’t think they’d go to those elaborate events to get information. Hopefully we’ll find out one day.

I follow some people whom I don’t like or whose ideas I don’t endorse just to see what they’re up to. “Keep your friends close — and enemies closer.”

Based on Vicky’s latest posts it is clear to me that the BANON attack took a toll on her and I suspect is the reason Britney and her don’t follow each other and that she doesn’t mention her publicly. I believe she is still firmly in the “team Britney”. We should still leave her alone and be her own person, not an extension of Britney.

• Like 1

Oh no, I thought we had exorcised Exhale from this c**t. 

Vicky asked for privacy, why can't we respect what she asked for?

And then to start this idiotic theory, leave this woman alone!

I'm sure Britney wouldn't appreciate most of your threads, that most of the times, just create negativity towards certain aspects of her life.

And the worst part is that you do it out of boredom, and you seem to enjoy when someone calls you out for it.

You really need to seek help, therapy, meditation or something. You really have a very strong need of attention, with shades of narcissism.

Log off sis.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

People just like making up excuses. Britney removed her from her life for a reason and Vicky deleted almost all of her pictures together. I think that’s enough to know that Vicky did something Britney did not like, which in my opinion is getting in contact with these leeches and terrible people behind Britney’s back. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People just like making up excuses. Britney removed her from her life for a reason and Vicky deleted almost all of her pictures together. I think that’s enough to know that Vicky did something Britney did not like, which in my opinion is getting in contact with these leeches and terrible people behind Britney’s back. 

Both Vicky and Britney still have pictures together though

• Love 1

Always felt something was off with Vicki especially when she complained about fans harassing her. It’s part of your job as the assisstant of the biggest pop star in the world. This shouldn’t get into her head like it did.

She doesn’t seem to do well under pressure either. If you can’t handle the heat, then get off my street. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block