Jump to content

Vicky T follows Lynne's friend and supporter and Jansen-Britney's ex BFF!!!


Recommended Posts

🚨🚨So long time not seen. A lot of is going on in my life but not less is going on in Britney's! It seems that after unfollowing Britney and Sam(and vice versa) Vicky started to follow Jacob Diamond and Jansen(Britney's ex BFF)🚨🚨🚨

It wouldn't be surprising if Jacob didn't dig his way into the life of people from Britney's past. First he was a friend of BFF of Lynne Spears,then he met Lynne herself and then Fe. Since some time he seems BFFs with Jansen. As recently as today he posted about sending a gift to her daughter.

For some time we can already observe that Lynne,her friends,Fe,Jansen and more old friends of Britney and Jacob are one time that would like to get back to Britney's life.

Interesting enough is the fact that Jacob recently wrote that "they can't reach to Britney ,only to Vicky or Sam".

My guess is in the light of the recent events it seems that Vicky switched the sides!

Your thoughts???🔔🔔🔔

 

 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I find that extremely weird and that she follows that ‘houseinhabit’ account.

Tbh I’m bored of Vicky if this is how she is going to be. It’s weird she’s no longer following Britney/Sam but she’s trying to become friends with Britney’s former friends.

I really liked Vicky but something about her leaving so randomly is odd.

I saw this a few hours ago:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:by vicky following this banon account, it helps them to continue with the narrative...
And I also find it very strange. The whole thing is weird.
Kevin's wife, follow the other 'houseinhabit' account.

Vicky liked ''.breatheheavy'''s last post on IG.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I find that extremely weird and that she follows that ‘houseinhabit’ account.

Tbh I’m bored of Vicky if this is how she is going to be. It’s weird she’s no longer following Britney/Sam but she’s trying to become friends with Britney’s former friends.

I really liked Vicky but something about her leaving so randomly is odd.

Right ???

 

And just to think that that Jacob wrote once that they can't reach Britney and only speak to either Sam and Vicky.

 

And now Vicky stopped following Sam and Britney and started following Lynne's friend and Britney's old friends that keep a conspiracy going that something is not right.

 

I have a feeling that Vicky started to talk to some of that people that want to come back to Britney's life and maybe  started to pressure Britney to give them a chance and Britney didn't like so they had a fallout.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I find that extremely weird and that she follows that ‘houseinhabit’ account.

Tbh I’m bored of Vicky if this is how she is going to be. It’s weird she’s no longer following Britney/Sam but she’s trying to become friends with Britney’s former friends.

I really liked Vicky but something about her leaving so randomly is odd.

This is all very weird, would love to know what is going on. However, judging from Vicky’s latest insta post she may have resigned to focus on her own ventures instead of being an assistant, which I get.

On the other hand. Is it possible that all the stuff we can publicly see is to pull wool over our (and more importantly shady characters’) eyes? 🧐 Is she on a ‘spy’ mission for Britney? If so it would require to publicly severe ties and then try and get talking to the other side… 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

I saw this a few hours ago:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:
And I also find it very strange. The whole thing is weird.
Kevin's wife, follow the other 'houseinhabit' account.

Vicky liked ''.breatheheavy'''s last post on IG.

The only reason I’d ‘get’ her following Jansen is if Vicky was still working for Britney and Jansen could talk through Vicky if Britney didn’t want to give her number out to her.

The whole thing is bizarre. It’s weird she’s unfollowed Brit but liked Elton’s post about the song and BH’s latest rosengart post. So this gives me some slight hope there’s some reason for this madness.

  • Love 4

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

On the other hand. Is it possible that all the stuff we can publicly see is to pull wool over our (and more importantly shady characters’) eyes? 🧐 Is she on a ‘spy’ mission for Britney? If so it would require to publicly severe ties and then try and get talking to the other side… 🤷🏻‍♂️

I could see her following to keep an eye on accounts but I don’t think they’d go to those elaborate events to get information. Hopefully we’ll find out one day.

  • Like 1

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I have a feeling that Vicky started to talk to some of that people that want to come back to Britney's life and maybe  started to pressure Britney to give them a chance and Britney didn't like so they had a fallout.

I think this is possible and quite believable.

  • Like 5

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

🚨🚨So long time not seen. A lot of is going on in my life but not less is going on in Britney's! It seems that after unfollowing Britney and Sam(and vice versa) Vicky started to follow Jacob Diamond and Jansen(Britney's ex BFF)🚨🚨🚨

It wouldn't be surprising if Jacob didn't dig his way into the life of people from Britney's past. First he was a friend of BFF of Lynne Spears,then he met Lynne herself and then Fe. Since some time he seems BFFs with Jansen. As recently as today he posted about sending a gift to her daughter.

For some time we can already observe that Lynne,her friends,Fe,Jansen and more old friends of Britney and Jacob are one time that would like to get back to Britney's life.

Interesting enough is the fact that Jacob recently wrote that "they can't reach to Britney ,only to Vicky or Sam".

My guess is in the light of the recent events it seems that Vicky switched the sides!

Your thoughts???🔔🔔🔔


https://www.instagram.com/p/ChQgzvtqxIF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thank you for sharing this. This forum (majority) thinks Vicky is infallible…But I trust Britney when she removes someone from her life.

  • Love 5
  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Don’t people have nothing better to do than controlling who people follow/unfollow on IG? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I usually say the same thing but I find this very weird :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ive been very supportive of Vicky, this is the first time I’m like ‘huh, this is weird’.

  • Love 4
  • Like 5

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I usually say the same thing but I find this very weird :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ive been very supportive of Vicky, this is the first time I’m like ‘huh, this is weird’.

x2 :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I don't like these types of conversations, because I hate anything related to conspiracy or BAnon, but I also can't turn a blind eye to this, and deny that it's a WEIRD move.

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I think this is possible and quite believable.

Especially,that Vicky likes to talk and even us we have a soft spot for people like Fe and for a long time we all wanted Britney back with her old friends like Jansen.

So it wouldn't surprise me if Vicky after talking to Jansen,Jacob,Fe switched the sides.

Because I believe there are 3 teams now :

 

-Britney,Sam,Case,some unknown friends ,Vicky

-Lynne Spears,Fe,Big Rob,Jansen,Jacob Diamond,Tatum Sollis,other friends of Lynne and old friends of Britney ,maybe Bryan Spears

-Jamie Spears ,Jamie Lynn Spears,Lou Taylor,TriStar,crazy lawyers

 

So I think Vicky switched to team number 2. And Britney didn't like it and therefore the fallout.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Especially,that Vicky likes to talk and even us we have a soft spot for people like Fe and for a long time we all wanted Britney back with her old friends like Jansen.

So it wouldn't surprise me if Vicky after talking to Jansen,Jacob,Fe switched the sides.

Because I believe there are 3 teams now :

 

-Britney,Sam,Case,some unknown friends ,Vicky

-Lynne Spears,Fe,Big Rob,Jansen,Jacob Diamond,Tatum Sollis,other friends of Lynne and old friends of Britney ,maybe Bryan Spears

-Jamie Spears ,Jamie Lynn Spears,Lou Taylor,TriStar,crazy lawyers

 

So I think Vicky switched to team number 2. And Britney didn't like it and therefore the fallout.

 

I don’t know about ‘switching sides’, I’m not into that theory. I think she could have thought they seemed okay and encouraged Britney to talk to them and Britney was not happy with that, understandably.

  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

Link to comment

I’m hoping Vicky just unfollowed Sam and Britney so that it would stop the fans from putting her in a box of only being her assistant. I know she struggled a lot with that. I also felt like she was genuine in wanting Britney to do whatever it is she wants. 
 

I don’t know anything though, none of us do. I just hope Britney is being smart and happy because she deserves it.

  • Love 6
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...