Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Well , Kevin lets them do whatever they want, while Britney is trying to discipline them. of course they would prefer being with kevin  , they're kids and kids like to be silly, I personally think Britney could have been less strict, while it's great she has boundaries and everything also it's not healthy taking everything so seriously..... I know in America many parents are like that but it doesn't make it right...

She's had to deal with the conservatorship taking her life away all for the sake of these kids who are carbon copies of kfat. Hate to bring children into it but Kevin did this. I feel for her as a mother I can't imagine what she's going through Britney you are the strongest bombass woman on earth and the world sees everything for it is. We are with you you did your best now off with there heads. Keep it up girl for all us wives mothers that's got the **** deal of life your our freaking super hero.

2 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

It's sad but I've now realized Britney will never have a healthy relationship with her boys because of how they were raised. To them, Britney is merely a distant relative with whom sometimes they'll be forced to interact with while Kevin's house is their real home. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

And this is why it’s so ****ed up that people (like Judge Goetz) can’t be penalised for putting Britney in this situation. They Made it impossible for her to EVER have a proper relationship. The time she (and the boys) were robbed of CANNOT be made up, fixed or replaced 💔 The people responsible for this (trapping her, then trafficking her for over a decade) should be facing jail sentences 🤬

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The first video is because Britney went into JJ’s (?) room to give him some lotion for his face because he was complaining about his skin being dry, but the argument is because he’s screaming about privacy, and she’s rightfully saying it’s her house and she can go where she wants. Privacy? At 11? You have no privacy at 11.

The other two videos seem to be a mix of things. It seems like Britney told the boys they were going skating and they assumed roller skating but she was taking them ice skating. On top of that, it was “Alaska weather” (so, very cold outside), and Preston wore shorts and no shoes (sandals), so Britney was concerned about him, as you should be if your kid is going to freeze. He gives her attitude, so she took his phone away. And I guess they also stopped at an ice cream shop?

These boys sound so spoiled. I really do hope it’s a phase, and they realize how much Britney has suffered for them. But after being raised to treat her this way their entire lives, there may not be any hope for them.

I know if I ever spoke like this to my mother before my 20’s (we have had some serious arguments in my 20’s), I’d be lucky if I was even allowed to read books in my room after she confiscated all my devices, never mind GO TO AN ICE CREAM SHOP AND STILL GO SKATING.

Not only that but on the video he’s a freaking 11 year old child 💀 my mom opened the door to my room without asking until I was at least 15. 

Britney was also probably scared to death that her sons would get sick or a get cold while on her care.

She was also called white trash when she was photographed without shoes. She didn’t want the same for her children.

Her kids have zero respect for her. They treat her just like her family have taught them to treat her.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, generation glory said:

Its not right what Jamie did but NOW I see why he slapped the taste outta Preston’s mouth when he pulled that back talk **** on his Papaw. I’m Southern too we don’t play that with younguns down here!!

Hearing them talk their **** to Britney, I'm genuinely shocked (and PROUD) she kept her composure. I hate to side with Jamie on ANYTHING, but had my child talked to me like Britney's sons were talking to her, I'd break down some doors too. And I'd do a hell of a lot more than shake them like a can of soda. I'm from the "discipline smart mouths with leather belts" generation. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Britney and Kevin Federline divorced suddenly in 2006, and over the years, various versions of events have been put forward

Heartbroken and with no-one around her to trust, she bought two baby blue parakeets and named them Sean and Jayden after her children. 😔💔

"That's how sad she was. She just needed companionship," says Hollywood gossip journalist Janet Charlton.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block