Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

I feel bad for Britney. Seriously, what is wrong with them. They just want to destroy her! 
She might not be the perfect mother but sharing these videos on social, you can see who’s the real enemy. 
The videos only show a mother having an argument with her kids 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 4

I cant even imagine how HARD it must have been for Britney to try and be a MOTHER when she literally had zero power herself. Her boys come across as SPOILED and BRATTY. The videos show a MOM being a MOM. Parents have to put boundaries in place it's their actual job. I would LOVE to know what goes on in KFed's house. I bet her let the boys do whatever they want. Britney makes a valid point about wanting to be respected. She's always said it's tricky at the boys age due to puberty etc etc... She's never claimed to be the Waltons. Those boys are young and I pity them. Hopefully one day they'll look back and think "wow we really treated our mom badly and all she did was love and provide for us."

• Love 8
14 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Hmm what was he trying to prove by posting this? To be honest I’m not understanding the arguments they’re having in the vid esp the one in the car . Anyway she sounds like a mom . Maybe these guys don’t get disciplined at Kfeds home. He is so pathetic and so ungrateful that he can only raise his family cus of Britney. 

The first video is because Britney went into JJ’s (?) room to give him some lotion for his face because he was complaining about his skin being dry, but the argument is because he’s screaming about privacy, and she’s rightfully saying it’s her house and she can go where she wants. Privacy? At 11? You have no privacy at 11.

The other two videos seem to be a mix of things. It seems like Britney told the boys they were going skating and they assumed roller skating but she was taking them ice skating. On top of that, it was “Alaska weather” (so, very cold outside), and Preston wore shorts and no shoes (sandals), so Britney was concerned about him, as you should be if your kid is going to freeze. He gives her attitude, so she took his phone away. And I guess they also stopped at an ice cream shop?

These boys sound so spoiled. I really do hope it’s a phase, and they realize how much Britney has suffered for them. But after being raised to treat her this way their entire lives, there may not be any hope for them.

I know if I ever spoke like this to my mother before my 20’s (we have had some serious arguments in my 20’s), I’d be lucky if I was even allowed to read books in my room after she confiscated all my devices, never mind GO TO AN ICE CREAM SHOP AND STILL GO SKATING.

Considering the fact that Britney has gone through extreme trauma; not only during the conservatorship but since she was born, I don’t think anyone should be quick to judge. This woman was once a child who grew up in poverty, in an alcoholic household where she witnessed domestic abuse and I can only imagine what else. When you look back on her life and where she comes from it isn’t shocking that she’s not “perfect” but there’s no question she’s always been a good mom and loves those kids. It’s not a parents job to be a friend, Kfed! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My dad literally picked me up off the ground by my collar and screamed at me in a gas station when I was 8 cause I went down a different aisle than him and he lost me for all of 3 seconds. Britney is a fantastic mom. Even when Jayden says she always interrupts him and doesn't listen, she APOLOGIZES and doesn't deny the behavior like a good parent and allows him to speak. These videos are heavily edited and she still seems to be keeping her cool way more than my dad would. She's not perfect but damn better than what most of the world has. I pray Kevin is lying that the boys are willingly getting involved in this cause otherwise this is pitiful. Not a good reflection of their attitude toward her at all

• Love 8

WTF?!?! This is so disgusting and messed up! Guess what?! Sometimes parents fight with their children?! And listening to these clips, in one it sounds like one of the boys didn’t have his shoes on somewhere in Public? Remember how Britney was criticized for that back in the day??? I’m sure that’s something she never forgot and probably wants to keep her kid safe. And there’s nothing in the video showing what happened before! Parents need to sometimes yell at their kids and discipline! The only bad thing is the cussing, but even that isn’t that bad. Not to mention, who knows what meds they were making Britney take at this time. Are we supposed to feel bad for them getting their phone taken away?!? They were what 9, 10, 11 at this time?! I didn’t have phone at that age! My niece is 9 almost 10, she doesn’t have a phone! They can live without their phone for 1 day, 1 week, whatever it is! They should respect their mother. Especially when their mom is Britney and they have literally everything they could ever want. 

Kevin is a leech!!! Your worried about your boys “safety” so you go do an interview and post this clip? Placing the spotlight on them? Britney was not bringing them up at all or at least very little. You said they haven’t seen Britney is months, so it’s not like they’re even around her. What an idiot. It seems like it’s all already backfiring on him, as it should! TRASH. He kept videos from 6-7 years ago? What just do he could sully her name? Black mail her? If the boys thought it was ok to record her and hold onto these for years… what do you think they saw the rest of her family doing?!!! 

Britney, you deserve so much better than all these ppl around. And I’m sadly really starting to think that includes her boys. I know she loves them and always will, but it seems like they were manipulated and tainted by the people they were forced to be around in the conservatorship. I hope I’m wrong or that the relationship can be mended one day. But it doesn’t seem great. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Zach F said:

Well at least he finally knows what side to take but I’m still not a fan of his 

Britney-Spears-And-her-sons-Kevin-Federl

Kevin Federline really thought he was doing something here… Late Thursday, the father of Jayden James and Sean...

You know it's bad when Perez is on Britney's side 🤣 Kevin really thought he was being cute....

As for taking them down, it's probably a combination of public backlash and a strongly worded cease and desist.

I hope Britney stays off social media for a few days, gets spoiled and has a spa day or something. De-stress so that she can enjoy the success of her collaboration ☺️

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block