Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

24 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

Yes! I read all the shaderoom comments that were saying she sounds like a normal mom when her kids act bad. I do agree with those, but I wasn’t sure what the general consensus was all over the internet.  I know when my kids act up and get mouthy they get a stern response. We are unfortunately living in an age where parents are never supposed to be tough on their kids though.

Actually there is no consensus about anything. But in fact I’ve read a lot of coments on this yet like 1% are negative 

I sent the videos to my mom, and I told her, she is a mother with her 2 children, as I didn't give her many details she had to watch them twice to understand what was happening and listen well, and she answered me, ''this is a mother educating her children? No? I would have put you in your place in a more radical way and that would have been the last time you would disrespect me'' then I told them what is britney raising her children, and the situation and she said: ''Ohhhh That ex husband since she married the whole world knew he was going to be him biggest headache, I am not surprised the current situation with her children, because they are what they see at home''.

• Love 7

Lmao. Is this it? I grew up in europe, and believe me this video is nothing😆 americans are so sensitive. Cmon...

I could not even respond to my mom back like that when i was a kid  lol.

Also, plz consider that brit was going through a lot. 

And those kids seem spoiled. Sorry.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, George Galanis said:

and in video #2,#3 we just see Britney scolding Sean Preston for walking barefoot at a store in winter,while being with her.

Does the world forget that Britney has to be 100 times more careful when she's around the boys,because the media are waiting to tear her up if something happens to them while being with her?

THIS 

Imagine media seeing her with her kids barefoot in winter, she would look like a bad careless mother for sure

They are spoiled, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kev actually told them to be that way around her, to make her seem crazy

• Love 2
  • Like 3

It's so funny seeing Kevin saying that Britney's kids are embarassed by her uploading naked pictures on instagram.I guess they don't mind her being naked on Womanizer MV or Toxic MV,since they're making money out of it...Such hypocrites... Things are pretty simple!!! The bank named Britney Spears closed for the Spears Family and will soon close for the Federline Family,so what we see are desperate people trying to make as much money they can from it.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

I don't personally think it's good, but my mom was even worse and she was the best mother ever. Wish I could be half as a good parent as my mom was.

I actually watched it full and, except for the "ducks" (which my mom also used, and I respected that I couldn't), she's actually calmer, softer and more level headed than my mom :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block