Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

The Daily Mail readers can't seem to make their mind up on Britney though, if there's an article about her naked Instagram photos they'll criticise her badly. Even some of the other articles about her Insta posts they just claim she's 'acting like a child'.

yeh but, dont shoot me down on this, im fully supportive of Britney and im disgusted with these 'leaked' videos, but i do think she needs to stop the IG naked photos. because, and this is literally the ONLY thing ill agree with the boys on althou.gh tbh now watching the videos theyve released on her i hope she does it now to piss them off and humiliate them even more, but if my mum was posting naked photos on social media especially if shes a worldwide famous popstar and everyone in the entire world sees them, i'd be embarrassed. so i kinda agree with them comments. also it saddens me that Britney's way of feeling/proving shes free is posting fully naked photos on IG

I mean, and also i think great she has the confidence to do that but she should go on OnlyFans and make a load of money for herself, she would have racked up millions by now probably 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Hearing them talk their **** to Britney, I'm genuinely shocked (and PROUD) she kept her composure. I hate to side with Jamie on ANYTHING, but had my child talked to me like Britney's sons were talking to her, I'd break down some doors too. And I'd do a hell of a lot more than shake them like a can of soda. I'm from the "discipline smart mouths with leather belts" generation. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

I mean, I'm also proud of Britney in this situation, she proves once again that she's a great mom, bless her heart.

Indirectly implying that you would beat them with a leather belt is yikes at worst and very questionable at best though.

• Haha 1

I don't know what they are embarrassed off tbh, haven't they watched `gimme more, toxic, work ***** or any of her performances? when they get money out of it it's cool and art but when she is just expressing herself it's provocative and embarrassing???
Her family is the worst i've ever heard off, what she had to go through just to have them for spend some time with her or make them love her i don't think a lot of women would be willing to do so... I love you britney and i hope you stay strong. Love yourself, take time to heal and try to let go... They don't deserve you. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh but, dont shoot me down on this, im fully supportive of Britney and im disgusted with these 'leaked' videos, but i do think she needs to stop the IG naked photos. because, and this is literally the ONLY thing ill agree with the boys on althou.gh tbh now watching the videos theyve released on her i hope she does it now to piss them off and humiliate them even more, but if my mum was posting naked photos on social media especially if shes a worldwide famous popstar and everyone in the entire world sees them, i'd be embarrassed. so i kinda agree with them comments. also it saddens me that Britney's way of feeling/proving shes free is posting fully naked photos on IG

I mean, and also i think great she has the confidence to do that but she should go on OnlyFans and make a load of money for herself, she would have racked up millions by now probably 

I get where you're coming from. I can understand feeling embarrassed, but are the boys embarrassed by Britney's revealing costumes on stage? I'm quite defensive over the naked photos because I'm also a woman and I know what it's like for women to essentially be $lut shamed for feeling confident in their own bodies. An OnlyFans would be interesting but I feel like she would get a lot of backlash for that. As if the backlash for the naked photos weren't bad enough.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, CosmicStan said:

I mean, I'm also proud of Britney in this situation, she proves once again that she's a great mom, bless her heart.

Indirectly implying that you would beat them with a leather belt is questionable at worst and yikes at best though.

I'm not indirectly implying. I'm outright stating it. If my kids ever gave me that level of disrespect, I'm smacking them on their butts with a leather belt just like my parents did to me. My grandparents believed in throwing pots and pans at my parents, which I personally think is a bit too harsh.

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm not indirectly implying. I'm outright stating it. If my kids ever gave me that level of disrespect, I'm smacking them on their butts with a leather belt just like my parents did to me. My grandparents believed in throwing pots and pans at my parents, which I personally think is a bit too harsh.

Girl, just use your hand if you have such a compulsion to do it before anyone sees the belt lines and reports you for it smh.

My blood is literally boiling and the other day I was thinking what more can they do to her. I guess I got my answer. I don't see any problem. Just that she raised her voice but we've all been there. She didn't lay a hand on them like Jamie did. Were her kids recording him too or just Britney? Where's that video????

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, CosmicStan said:

Indirectly implying that you would beat them with a leather belt is yikes at worst and very questionable at best though.

I took a social welfare class taught by a social welfare worker who constantly has to remove kids from their homes because of abuse and neglect by their parents. She said that spanking your kids bum as discipline is perfectly fine, but when it comes to hitting other body parts like their head where their brain is and could risk damage to their brain is not ok. I'm just relying what she said. Parents don't get in trouble for that. I'm not saying that I condone Britney saying that but she is technically not doing any wrong.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Why does Britney's freedom and right to make her own decisions always come with conditions though? I'm not saying that you are the one specifically saying this, but this idea that she shouldn't post what she wants on her Instagram in case it embarrasses her sons is weird considering Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff, and many more other celebrities are all mothers and have also posted naked/topless photographs on their Instagram, and nobody is clutching their pearls over how it's making their children feel. For those women, it's entirely normalised and even celebrated, but when it comes to Britney it's always used as a justification of her having her rights taken away or as proof of her poor mental health. I don't get the double standard.  I understand that her sons may be embarrassed by them, but with all due respect, boo hoo. They'll survive. They don't get to dictate the choices that Britney can make as a grown woman.

• Like 2

First of all I can't believe Kevin would do something like this. It's pure evil and I'm thankful that the general public are taking Britneys side in this. I was kinda nervous watching those videos, but she acted no different from every other mother on this planet. I'm actually proud of her not loosing her temper more when SP and JJ started talking back to her in the car. 

The video were she asked for them to respect her as a woman actually broke my heart. Imagine being in a conservatorship, surrounded by people controlling your every move, and even your children, the ones that should naturally respect you, pull **** like this. No wonder Britney felt exploited and unloved for so long.

I hope Kevin get's what he deserves for this. As for her boys... I know we should give them the benefit of the doubt, but they do come off as spoiled, bratty and ****ty kids tbh. **** 'em all. 

(And WTF is Jamie Lynn doing suddenly following Kevin AFTER he posted these videos? I'm honestly fuming with rage. The ******* NEVER and AUDACITY of this family!) 

• Love 2

kevin is trash! always has been from the start. everyone on her team saw it, but homegirl was lonely. i won’t comment on her kids as those are her babies and her world and we should do the same. 

but the way she talked and handled it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary? my hispanic mother has talked to me worse than this lmao. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block