Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I get where you're coming from. I can understand feeling embarrassed, but are the boys embarrassed by Britney's revealing costumes on stage? I'm quite defensive over the naked photos because I'm also a woman and I know what it's like for women to essentially be $lut shamed for feeling confident in their own bodies. An OnlyFans would be interesting but I feel like she would get a lot of backlash for that. As if the backlash for the naked photos weren't bad enough.

54 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Why does Britney's freedom and right to make her own decisions always come with conditions though? I'm not saying that you are the one specifically saying this, but this idea that she shouldn't post what she wants on her Instagram in case it embarrasses her sons is weird considering Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff, and many more other celebrities are all mothers and have also posted naked/topless photographs on their Instagram, and nobody is clutching their pearls over how it's making their children feel. For those women, it's entirely normalised and even celebrated, but when it comes to Britney it's always used as a justification of her having her rights taken away or as proof of her poor mental health. I don't get the double standard.  I understand that her sons may be embarrassed by them, but with all due respect, boo hoo. They'll survive. They don't get to dictate the choices that Britney can make as a grown woman.

Replying to both of you because my response is kind of the same. i do understand where both of you are coming from and yes i 100% agree Britney can post whatever she wants on social media, especially now that her sons have proven themselves to be spoilt entitled little brats, now i say to hell with them and all power to her. But taking all that out for a minute and i put myself in their shoes. if my mum was a worldwide famous popstar and had millions and millions of followers, or even if she wasnt and had 100 followers, and she was putting naked photos up for everyone to see, would i be embarrassed? Yes. especially going to school and all of your classmates come up to you saying 'oh i saw your mum's naked photos last night. Now, i get @Isla point, yes she's known for her revealing costumes on stage, but theres a big difference to them which covers up her modesty and the photos on IG where shes just using her hands or arms to cover up. so i kind of get where the boys were coming from, but now with everything thats came out, i dont care anymore tbh

tbh i'd rather she did OnlyFans and made some cash for HERSELF and not for anyone else. I mean, i look at them pics and think come on Britney, if you feel that confident, put them on OnlyFans and make millions for yourself!!  at least she'd get money in return tha,t would be HERS and no one elses 

i wanna also say as well, my worry with these naked photos is i hope it isnt the only way Britney feels she can express her freedom and it isnt just a '**** everyone' statement. i hope she knows shes worth a hell of a lot more than that. im more concerned about why Britney feels the need to do it more than what anyone else thinks tbh

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Danish said:

(And WTF is Jamie Lynn doing suddenly following Kevin AFTER he posted these videos? I'm honestly fuming with rage. The ******* NEVER and AUDACITY of this family!) 

The little cat murderer wants her 5 minutes of attention. She knows they are being watched. She is so sad, so desperate. Lets not give more energy to this rotten Lassagna

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dave92 said:

Can anyone please briefly explain how the GP is taking it?

I don’t wanna go through that junk and I am actually scared for Britney, this is degrading and cruel.

oh dear the GP is shredding kevin into pieces.

I copy and paste some exemples I just read online by nonfans 

I argue with my teenage son as well as my son who is married. I hope he isn’t insinuating that he’s never argued with them because that’s impossible with teenagers! And they’re teenagers being raised by a man-child who supports ALL of his children with Britney’s money. Last amount was 20k a month when he asked for more. That should buy some sort of co-parenting privacy and mutual respect.

someone else :

He's just doing the most because those kids are almost of legal age and his meal tickets are running out...if he can prove that she has a bad relationship with them maybe he can either get an increase in amount he gets for mental health care or extend it for treatment either way he needs to stop.... because once they are 18 the can leave and if he can damage the relationship maybe they will stay with him...he needs to get a job and leave her alone...jerk

someone else :

I hate when men plays the victim and make the mother a bad mom. Don't worry Britney you don't need to prove you are great mom because you are and if people have a problem then it's their problem to deal with because they have no life and have time to make others fall down. Ignore the haters.. even if it's your family.

someone else :

He’s trying to secure the bag because the child support is running out. It’s not like his current wife works an actual job. He ain’t worked since he met Britney

and it goes on and on and on ...:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Such a disgusting invasion of privacy but what else is new? They always violate her this way and try to make her out to be the one in the wrong. 

I want to violently wretch all over Kfed's fat greasy lard face. Disgusting neanderthal. He's done nothing in life but be a LEECH.

The way these kids are talking to britney in such a condescending and sarcastic tone shows that they don't respect her and it's no wonder considering their father and brit's own family probrably fill their heads with lies and maniplation. Britney did nothing but act like an every day parent ,showing concern and asking for respect from her disrespectful ,spoiled *** little kids. 

• Love 6

I feel bad for the kids for not having wisdom on the way the world works but I’ll slowly start losing sympathy after they turn 18. It made me laugh out loud that they said if she loved them they wouldn’t take their phone and that punishing her kids in simple ways is “proof” of… what? I mean I get it, they are kids but Kevin should know not to post those videos because it legitimately makes the kids look bad. If anything Kevin is to blame. I’m also saddened because my parents weren’t half as nice to me when I was growing up as Britney was in those videos, even though she was mad at them. I wonder what life would have been like 

31 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Replying to both of you because my response is kind of the same. i do understand where both of you are coming from and yes i 100% agree Britney can post whatever she wants on social media, especially now that her sons have proven themselves to be spoilt entitled little brats, now i say to hell with them and all power to her. But taking all that out for a minute and i put myself in their shoes. if my mum was a worldwide famous popstar and had millions and millions of followers, or even if she wasnt and had 100 followers, and she was putting naked photos up for everyone to see, would i be embarrassed? Yes. especially going to school and all of your classmates come up to you saying 'oh i saw your mum's naked photos last night. Now, i get @Isla point, yes she's known for her revealing costumes on stage, but theres a big difference to them which covers up her modesty and the photos on IG where shes just using her hands or arms to cover up. so i kind of get where the boys were coming from, but now with everything thats came out, i dont care anymore tbh

tbh i'd rather she did OnlyFans and made some cash for HERSELF and not for anyone else. I mean, i look at them pics and think come on Britney, if you feel that confident, put them on OnlyFans and make millions for yourself!!  at least she'd get money in return tha,t would be HERS and no one elses 

i wanna also say as well, my worry with these naked photos is i hope it isnt the only way Britney feels she can express her freedom and it isnt just a '**** everyone' statement. i hope she knows shes worth a hell of a lot more than that. im more concerned about why Britney feels the need to do it more than what anyone else thinks tbh

No no I get you. We just have different views on it, but at least you haven't been s£xist like some of the people on this forum have been. I totally understand people at Jayden and Preston's school who might know about the photos. I mean, if I was in their position, I would have to remind myself that this is a famous mother I have and it's a part of who she is and who she wants to be.... that's a very good point about OnlyFans too. I think if she joined, she no doubt would be one of the biggest celebs on there.

• Like 1

Man, **** this guy, he's put his kids out there on the internet to get dragged by everyone for behaving like normal self entitled teenagers just to try and get one over on Britney.

He's such an idiot. What a ******* idiot. Who would do that to their kids? What out of touch knobhead told him this was a good idea?

I'm fuming and I'm not even their mother.

• Love 2

Kevin, JL, Lynne and Jamie all teaming up like we expected them to (but hoped they wouldn’t). They won’t stop until they’re legally forced to. They will continue with this psychological torture to make Britney break and it’s vile af. I hope something happens soon so they’re forced to shut up. Stay strong Britney. We’re with you.

While we all know the GP knows KFad is trash, i hope they just feel EMBARRASED, ASHAMED and regret how during 2006-2007, when the media went on Britney, they decided to side with Kevin's *** during the divorce. I remember a magazine asking the readers who should be in charge of the kids: they answered Kevin in majority. L-O-L. For what i can see, he can even blast his own children for money. I hope they regret even thinking this man was a decent parent, let alone how much he has sold his soul to the con.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, britneyluvva said:

kevin is trash! always has been from the start. everyone on her team saw it, but homegirl was lonely. i won’t comment on her kids as those are her babies and her world and we should do the same. 

but the way she talked and handled it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary? my hispanic mother has talked to me worse than this lmao. 

I think parents from all over the world speak harsher to teenagers being disrespectful brats! 

18 minutes ago, Sfano1234 said:

While we all know the GP knows KFad is trash, i hope they just feel EMBARRASED, ASHAMED and regret how during 2006-2007, when the media went on Britney, they decided to side with Kevin's *** during the divorce. I remember a magazine asking the readers who should be in charge of the kids: they answered Kevin in majority. L-O-L. For what i can see, he can even blast his own children for money. I hope they regret even thinking this man was a decent parent, let alone how much he has sold his soul to the con.

Misogyny. It has no logic, just a gut reaction. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block