Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Okay guys, the fact that he reuploads it knowing there is much backlash for him makes me think this was just the beginning and these videos might only be the attention bit with much more hurtful videos to come for Britney if she doesn't give in to whatever he wants from her at this point. A public blackmail if you wish...

Kinda scared, with up to 8 years of possible footage there sure is some that could turn the public not knowing the circumstances behind it. And this is his way to let her know.

6 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Okay guys, the fact that he reuploads it knowing there is much backlash for him makes me think this was just the beginning and these videos might only be the attention bit with much more hurtful videos to come for Britney if she doesn't give in to whatever he wants from her at this point. A public blackmail if you wish...

Kinda scared, with up to 8 years of possible footage there sure is some that could turn the public not knowing the circumstances behind it. And this is his way to let her know.

She shouldn’t be scared of anything. Tbh if something “bad” leaks it will be forgotten in no time. But if she plays their game and gives them money she will have to give her dignity till the end of time

I hope whatever they decide to share in backfires on them and make this whole team Con scramble 

13 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

That's it?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 that is NOTHING. My mother was A LOT worse and I DEF couldn't talk back to her like they were. My mother would have threw me out the window. 🤣🤣🤣 smh. I don't see anything wrong with what brit said. If he think this is bad, then those kids are rotten spoiled 

Same. Those kids sound spoiled and have been brainwashed by their **** addict dad. Also, for them to record this and send it to their dad. They spied on their mom. Brats. 

My heart sank when she asks about Robin and pleads her children to respect her as a woman. Like, where she is — a mother trying to raise teens when she herself is treated as a child. This is painful. 

I am so heartbroken. I really thought those boys loved their mom and would one day defend her. 

What a letdown. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mario said:

Same. Those kids sound spoiled and have been brainwashed by their **** addict dad. Also, for them to record this and send it to their dad. They spied on their mom. Brats. 

My heart sank when she asks about Robin and pleads her children to respect her as a woman. Like, where she is — a mother trying to raise teens when she herself is treated as a child. This is painful. 

I am so heartbroken. I really thought those boys loved their mom and would one day defend her. 

What a letdown. 

I'm sure they were instructed to do that and possibly rewarded for doing it. It's disgusting. Those kids are being brainwashed to disrespectful their mother. Literally everyone where this video has been posted, in the comments have said that. This truly backfired on them, & made kevin look like an unfit parent. That was the ONE thing he had going for him...people at least called him a great dad..haha not anymore. 

You can never win when you play dirty, kevin. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Um… this is normal teenage boys talking back to their mom, and her reaction is not bad in my opinion. 

I agree with some people saying it sounds like the boys are bullying and ganging up on her. I don’t see why Kevin thought this was EXPLOSIVE content. This is…normal. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

He won’t be able to because rosengart will go after him for it 

16 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

That's it?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 that is NOTHING. My mother was A LOT worse and I DEF couldn't talk back to her like they were. My mother would have threw me out the window. 🤣🤣🤣 smh. I don't see anything wrong with what brit said. If he think this is bad, then those kids are rotten spoiled 

My mom once grabbed my balls for talking back, Britney is actually listening and explaining herself! Especially the ice-skating part! She was so calm!

Edit: Y'all, I was not trying to be funny. That incident was traumatic AF. I still get startled if my man goes near my balls 12 years later. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Doesn't help that he's a former jock who does "cup checks" on me every now and then. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: (No, he does not know about the incident. Yes, I get him back every single time.)

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My mom once grabbed my balls for talking back, Britney is actually listening and explaining herself! Especially the ice-skating part! She was so calm!

One time I talked backed to my mom, just like one of the kids did to brit in the car, and my mother popped me in the mouth so fast & hard, I couldn't even get the full statement of what I was trying to say out 🤣

• Haha 4

This just shows how disrespectful everyone was to her. How little they all valued her.
 And how they are still trying to bully her.
 Every frustrated mom trying to get through to her kids can go off sometimes. My mom ranted like this, I was a disrespectful brat, but we would communicate and sort it out, lovingly. Not snarkily record her for others!!!
 Brainwashed to mock her.
 What it says about THEM posting this online, dragging their kids into such a low public fight. SAYS VOLUMES.
 And that silly story: when did she attack her kids? Expressed hurt sure.
 Who is this freeloading stepmother to interfere so unbelievably rudely in Britney's relationship with her kids  in such a disgusting way.

No words, team COiNS strategy.

44 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

He reuploaded?

I honestly was expecting the worst, and I was flabbergasted by how disrespectful her children are to her. They even ganged up on her and she still made sure to tell them she loved them while putting her foot down. If I EVER spoke to my mom like that… this is actually really sad, Kevin has made the whole world dislike her children now. He should know better as a parent.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block