Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

59 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Don’t mind me. I might need to reference this in the future.

Mmmm. He really is making mistakes. But maybe he won’t ever get a moral compass. His entire family has everything they could ever need because of Britney and he’s just too young to fully grasp the entire situation. He’s a little kid so he sounds like a little kid. Hope he grows out of it one day. If not, who cares. Just keep your opinion to yourself Jayden or whatever your name is

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Isla said:

No no I get you. We just have different views on it, but at least you haven't been s£xist like some of the people on this forum have been. I totally understand people at Jayden and Preston's school who might know about the photos. I mean, if I was in their position, I would have to remind myself that this is a famous mother I have and it's a part of who she is and who she wants to be.... that's a very good point about OnlyFans too. I think if she joined, she no doubt would be one of the biggest celebs on there.

Yeh, i just wanted to clear up that im in no way bashing britney and  im no way on her boys' side for 99% of things right now, im absolutely disgusted at everything thats been unveiled recently. i think kevin and the boys are disgusting. But the only thing that i would side with the boys on is the nude photos just because if i was 15 and my mum was posting full frontal nude photos online for the world to see, world famous popstar or not i'd be embarrassed. and you mentioned s£xist, even if it was my dad and he was posting full frontal nude photos online [which gives me nightmares thinking about because my dad is 68 lol] i'd be embarrassed. so its not even a gender thing, either parent i'd feel the same 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Yeh, i just wanted to clear up that im in no way bashing britney and  im no way on her boys' side for 99% of things right now, im absolutely disgusted at everything thats been unveiled recently. i think kevin and the boys are disgusting. But the only thing that i would side with the boys on is the nude photos just because if i was 15 and my mum was posting full frontal nude photos online for the world to see, world famous popstar or not i'd be embarrassed. and you mentioned s**ist, even if it was my dad and he was posting full frontal nude photos online [which gives me nightmares thinking about because my dad is 68 lol] i'd be embarrassed. so its not even a gender thing, either parent i'd feel the same 

Oh no for sure, I totally understand where you are coming from. I only mentioned being s£xist because there definitely has been those sort of comments on here in the past, people always seem to have an issue with a female bearing everything yet if it's a man they're usually praised. But I can get feeling embarrassed by your parents.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Can anyone please briefly explain how the GP is taking it?

I don’t wanna go through that junk and I am actually scared for Britney, this is degrading and cruel.

Mainstream media have reported about her new song with Elton John. They are not interested when there are political cases going on. None of my friends know about the Spears parents/KFed's dirty laundry.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I’ve never been prouder of Britney. Holy ****…. The entire family was claiming she was “just paranoid” and they literally had cameras on her in her home… had her children conditioned to do so…. And she is a effing QUEEN - THIS IS MY HOUSE I AM A WOMAN OF WORTH. Yes you are. Omg. Her strength gives me strength.

They really can’t stand that she’s happy and thriving! It makes them ill! I live!

And I love Sam even more now for everything he’s said! The trash is on the curb and ready to be retrieved!

*****, I just listened to the videos again to get a clearer listen at what she was saying and when she said "THIS IS MY HOUSE", I jumped. That is such a queen move.

But why the hell did Preston think it was ok to walk around in freezing weather, barefoot and bleeding in an establishment? Furthermore, WHY DID JAYDEN ALSO THINK IT WAS OK? Britney's right, they're weird and scary. Puberty ain't got nothing to do with it.

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block