Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

19 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Mainstream media have reported about her new song with Elton John. They are not interested when there are political cases going on. None of my friends know about the Spears parents/KFed's dirty laundry.

Thank God the media hasn't picked up on this, and the gp will always hate k-fed

My cousin who was born in 2007 hates kevin lol imagine what other people think 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, I just listened to the videos again to get a clearer listen at what she was saying and when she said "THIS IS MY HOUSE", I jumped. That is such a queen move.

But why the hell did Preston think it was ok to walk around in freezing weather, barefoot and bleeding in an establishment? Furthermore, WHY DID JAYDEN ALSO THINK IT WAS OK? Britney's right, they're weird and scary. Puberty ain't got nothing to do with it.

If the paps had caught that, Britney would have been deemed an unfit mother. It’s crazy how deep this **** goes. Like insane.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Are these supposed to be bad? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: Gurlll my mama spoke even worse to me when I was a rebellious teen, and it was well deserved.  She's literally acting like any frustrated mother of two immature teens. Considering everything else that was going on her life, she held it quite together.  Like wtf going barefoot in some nasty public shop? lol... They're both spoiled brats, and Kevin only enables that by making them sleezy money seekers.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I believe K-Scum threatened that there was more.

Be prepared for the groundbreaking "Britney tells children not to run on a wet floor and grows concerned and frustrated" edited alongside "The boys are told they can't have all their friends over past 10pm on a school night" to drop in the coming weeks and truly prove Jamie and Federline are Saintly for protecting the children from such abuse. 

Tiffany Pollard Eye Roll GIF

"Don't run with scissors", "write thank you notes", "cheer up, or your face might freeze that way", "dinner's ready, put down your phones".

Grist for the mill.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Alio said:

oh dear the GP is shredding kevin into pieces.

I copy and paste some exemples I just read online by nonfans 

I argue with my teenage son as well as my son who is married. I hope he isn’t insinuating that he’s never argued with them because that’s impossible with teenagers! And they’re teenagers being raised by a man-child who supports ALL of his children with Britney’s money. Last amount was 20k a month when he asked for more. That should buy some sort of co-parenting privacy and mutual respect.

someone else :

He's just doing the most because those kids are almost of legal age and his meal tickets are running out...if he can prove that she has a bad relationship with them maybe he can either get an increase in amount he gets for mental health care or extend it for treatment either way he needs to stop.... because once they are 18 the can leave and if he can damage the relationship maybe they will stay with him...he needs to get a job and leave her alone...jerk

someone else :

I hate when men plays the victim and make the mother a bad mom. Don't worry Britney you don't need to prove you are great mom because you are and if people have a problem then it's their problem to deal with because they have no life and have time to make others fall down. Ignore the haters.. even if it's your family.

someone else :

He’s trying to secure the bag because the child support is running out. It’s not like his current wife works an actual job. He ain’t worked since he met Britney

and it goes on and on and on ...:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Thank you! I’m glad that’s the case. I’m having some personal struggles myself right now and I really didn’t want to look through all that potential evil just to find out. They are trying to mentally break and r*** her and that **** is just not easy to follow anymore, so glad that it at least backfired. Fuuuck all of them. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Mainstream media have reported about her new song with Elton John. They are not interested when there are political cases going on. None of my friends know about the Spears parents/KFed's dirty laundry.

Thank you. That’s great news. Glad that society at least stepped up (somewhat) from 2007. So much evil around her.

Have you watched those videos?

A kid in bed.. a kid in the back seat secretly filming his mom who is looking at him every so often. 

Does it look too steady to you?

A phone held in a hand would be wobbly, obscured by the blanket or whatever... 

Such a STEADY HAND filming those videos... 

Hmmmm 

Or ...  is it  a clip from the "surveillance that shalt not be named"?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Have you watched those videos?

A kid in bed.. a kid in the back seat secretly filming his mom who is looking at him every do often. 

Does it look too steady to you?

A phone held in a hand would be wobbly, obscured by the blanket or whatever... 

Such a STEADY HAND filming those videos... 

Hmmmm 

Or i.... s it a a clip from the "surveillance that shalt not be named"?

That's the moment in the meeting where the producers say "Listen, this movie is already crazy let's not make it even more unrealistic then it is."

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching::plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I pray for peace and reconciliation for this whole family. Kevin was wrong for releasing this video. These kids are little at the end of the day , and they are usually rebellious at the age . It appears that those boys are going to be a problem for Britney in the future. I find it funny that Britney went barefoot in a public bathroom, and now her son on doing the same thing. 😂 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block