Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

you know what... SOMEDAY these kids will understand it all and how manipulated they were.

and I really hope they realize this soon. because time doesnt come back and britney (and them) already lost A LOT.

they are stupid/silly/teen boys and they chose their father side. I heard one of them calling kfed "my dad is f-ning jesus christ". thats how BLIND they are!!!!! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Surely kfed..back up dancer after all the millions he got from britney could explain "by the way kids adult's have feelings too..but you won't understand till your young adult's like me and britney once were..no guilt kids.. you do what feels good"

This is a public attack against britney..simple as that 

That's easy to say but that doesn't change the fact that their classmates can all be scrolling through and pulling up their mom's naked photos everyday and that's probably embarrassing. Especially an immature teen boy who along with their peers is going through puberty and stuff.

No teenager wants to see ***** of their parents or even worse knowing other teens and friends and their bullies are looking at them

Teenagers are the absolute worst

18 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Britney should've kept this in the drafts. The SJW are calling her racist for "Naming 4 black men and profiling". She should've just consulted her lawyer and put out a documentary instead or an official statement. 

She needs to delete her instagram as well. Stay away from.the drama Britney and work on music and documentaries instead. 

This is the image those artists put out. They profit from their w**d addition.  It's fair game to mention it when that's the exact brand that they've built.  Britney isn't racist.  It's just cancel culture and woke culture looking for a reason to attack a white woman.  Everyone is a Karen to them.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

If that screenshot is in fact real, I don’t think we should be blaming or pointing fingers at them like this when every other teenage boy behaves and acts the way they do. There isn’t anything exceptional going on here. I’ve had teenage family members curse their parents’, steal, and go behind their backs to do some bat**** crazy stuff. I don’t know how old you are but Generation Z is quite practically unhinged, shameless and don’t have many boundaries. The digital age and social media has caused a lot of harm to kids/teens and young adults.

I agree and whatever there is to discuss, both Britney and BAnon should keep these kids out of it

• Like 1

I hate how the comments here implies that Britney should take people out of her life, with that simplicity... 

Nothing in the world can replace a love from a mother, sister, brother, father and son... it's really hard for her to let go of those things. Nothing can replace that.

We all love Britney in this site but our love cannot replace the love that she 'lost' from her family. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, senammoises said:

I hate how the comments here implies that Britney should take people out of her life, with that simplicity... 

Nothing in the world can replace a love from a mother, sister, brother, father and son... it's really hard for her to let go of those things. Nothing can replace that.

We all love Britney in this site but our love cannot replace the love that she 'lost' from her family. 

Now you're going to make me cry :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

It's so true. I hope her and her sons can reconnect one day. She gave so much for them. I hope they can see that.

K-Fed made things so much worse by exploiting this and taking it public. He is a terrible father. 

• Love 1
Just now, senammoises said:

Nothing in the world can replace a love from a mother, sister, brother, father and son... it's really hard for her to let go of those things. 

So right. Loving conservatorship, media smear campaigns, enslavement , drugging, imprisonment, "allowances" and "permissions".

How will she ever survive without this familial care?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've never seen this before. I mean it's not a good look. Teens say dumb things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not excusing it. It's not right. But they see Britney through a different lens than us. 

It doesn’t matter if they see Britney in a different lens…They literally called her mom a ***** for all their friends to see. That’s just very disrespectful whether Britney is a stay at home mom or a superstar. I’m not here to parent them obviously lol but in my opinion Kevin needed to act like a father and not their older dealer. He needed to teach them to love their mother and respect her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block