Lynne Spears asked to be interviewed with KFed for ITV - Full 1hr documentary with K-fed to come at the end of the month

36 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

When is Britney’s family (kids included) gonna realize nobody gives an eff about them. They are only relevant to the public BECAUSE of Britney. They can call Britney crazy all they want or be embarrassed by her IG posts, but she’s the icon the public is fascinated with. When she writes her book, does any interview, or performs/creates music again; the world will be focused on her and give zero effs about the rest of those peasants. Their entire fame/notoriety is because of Britney. Even if the public went against Britney, it’s not gonna make them care about anyone else in her family. The smart move would be to support her and get on her side, these interviews are absurd. The public does not give a **** about Kevin or Lynn. 

They're really just cutting themselves deeper with a knife at this point. If they really cared about those boys, they wouldn't be bringing them into it.  They are clearly doing this for pay, and it's obvious these networks are shedding out a pretty penny. Kevin looked so awkward in that video, he could tell he was shamed that he gave into the money. He couldn't even look at the camera. It was so cringe!

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Listen, I have disagreed with Britney every now and then, but God, this is sooooo unnerving and quite consistent with how absolutely horrendous and awful these garbage disguised as humans are that I can´t even imagine how devastated she feels. Whatever, she now should go out into the streets of LA and flash everyone if she wants to. I can´t believe they have the nerve to defend Jamie, to say she was saved by her abuser. They are ALL abusers. I just can´t.

And if they have manipulated those boys, as it obviously seems to be the case, wow. 

This is the same media abuse she went through 20 years ago. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

So what's their goal then? This is gonna make Britney more angry. They lost their cash cow for good. They need to move on. Her sons are ungreatful. Brainwashed by loser Kevin. Zero empathy from their side. This woman was ike in jail for almost 15 years. Of course she wont adapt to real world easly. They are not kid anymore. They should able to think more deeper with more understanding. 

Right? I hope they bring up how Kfed had them smoking bl**ts in their early teens. 

My heart continues to break for Britney.💔

I don’t know how the Spearses and the Federlines can stand to look at themselves in the mirror. How do they live with themselves? No conscience. No soul. No remorse. No regard for what they all are putting Britney through. Now that her sons have turned against her…. it’s crushing!!

I’m sorry Britney. I hope Sam is comforting her and I hope she’s found a trustworthy therapist to help her through this constant emotional abuse she’s getting from her family members, her ex & his wife, and her 2 sons.💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

They’re so damn EVIL!!! They can lie and try to cover their azz all they want but EVERYBODY KNOWS they did Britney wrong and will ALL pay for it.

NOBODY DESERVES THIS ABUSE!!!!!💔

• Love 5
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I hate when the CONs try to spread this narrative. B wanted a break, not her family throwing her into involuntary servitude to be worked like a racehorse. They Almost killed her.

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I heard or read someone say that it's like breaking your leg with a baseball bat so you don't get out of your house, and then saying I saved you from getting killed by a car in the streets.

It sounded better in Spanish lol but the idea is that they saved her from an imaginary or very unlikely danger by taking an extremely drastic measure, like the conservatorship.

They will always stick to that and say "see? we saved her, she's alive" but the thing is they could've tried a million other things that would've also "saved her" from whatever they were trying to save her, but since this is the only scenario we know and we can't change the past, we'll never be able to convince them otherwise.

How many times did we read from TMZ and the likes that the moment the conservatorship ended she would die, like literally die, and now it's over, and she's better than ever. And it can't be thanks to the conservatorship, because they literally said it was a permanent thing, she wasn't getting any better, she needed this for life, but somehow one day Jamie started requesting it to end? So he wanted her to die? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I heard or read someone say that it's like breaking your leg with a baseball bat so you don't get out of your house, and then saying I saved you from getting killed by a car in the streets.

It sounded better in Spanish lol but the idea is that they saved her from an imaginary or very unlikely danger by taking an extremely drastic measure, like the conservatorship.

They will always stick to that and say "see? we saved her, she's alive" but the thing is they could've tried a million other things that would've also "saved her" from whatever they were trying to save her, but since this is the only scenario we know and we can't change the past, we'll never be able to convince them otherwise.

How many times did we read from TMZ and the likes that the moment the conservatorship ended she would die, like literally die, and now it's over, and she's better than ever. And it can't be thanks to the conservatorship, because they literally said it was a permanent thing, she wasn't getting any better, she needed this for life, but somehow one day Jamie started requesting it to end? So he wanted her to die? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

That all needs to be questioned. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block