Lynne Spears asked to be interviewed with KFed for ITV - Full 1hr documentary with K-fed to come at the end of the month

29 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The fact there is going to be a one hour documentary on him featuring his and Britney's kids :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

"It's this story about the father and the boys and how he managed to successfully bring them up against the odds with all this drama going on and still ongoing as you see with the Instagram."

“With the Instagram” they want to silence Britney 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I'm glad I never gave that witch named Lynne the benefit of the doubt! That b.i.t.c.h is as mean as Loucifer and the rest of Team Con :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: I'm not even worried about this circus, they're acting like this because they HATE that Britney has a voice now and that she's not afraid of dragging these jobless pieces of 💩 on her IG... They HATE that Britney now is slowly getting her life back! Britney has always been 'provocative' on stage and everything was ok... until she does it on her IG where they CAN'T earn a single cent off of her. disgusting vanderpump rules GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

Interesting that they have decided this. Possibly linked to the public response which has had a lot of sympathy for Britney and very little for Kevin. Team con have badly missfired here and have shown themselves up to be the abusers and gallslighters that they are. ITV is probably worried about offgen (the British broadcasting regulators) reponse.  

Oh let me tell you, we will break another complaints record.

It's what we do, we break records for her :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
Just now, bbbsss said:

Honestly she should just ditch her whole family, cut them ALL off financially and move abroad, so they can never get hold of her ever again. 

Exactly. If the kids have made their choice then they have nothing to lose by her choosing to live freely elsewhere (apart from $$$$$$$$$$$, of course)

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block