Lynne Spears asked to be interviewed with KFed for ITV - Full 1hr documentary with K-fed to come at the end of the month

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Does anyone know the date that this footage was filmed?

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I can’t say for sure but putting two and two together this might have been filmed when Lynne was seen at the airport. 

15 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I'm guessing around August 1st - the photographer posted this on his social media.  He's photographed at the pool at the Beverly Hilton.  

📹: Video - June 24, 2022

📸: Photos 

lynne-spears-out-in-los-angeles-06-24-20

Lynne Spears - Out in Los Angeles 06/24/2022, Lynne Spears Style, Outfits, Clothes and Latest Photos.

@Steel Magnolia That time frame works out, doesn’t it? Filmed, editing, story, pics, etc. Do it two months in advance for an August debut?

When did Britney post the video of her, Preston and Jayden at the Van Gogh art exhibition? I think sometime last fall right before the cship ended. Surely they’ve physically seen her this year, no? So sad.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I've also been thinking today how in recent filings, Jamie's lawyer keeps threatening to unseal (in other words, reveal), sensitive private info that Britney wouldn't want made public. That is the only weapon they have to harm her. But they can't unseal that info in the courts, so now Lynne+Kevin are doing the exact same thing, only out ot the courts and using the kids as a vehicle. I doubt Lynne and JAmie are actually working toether, but they do have a common enemy and a common strategy: smear campaign disguised as concern.

Nasty, nasty people

This sounds right. These people are monsters.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

📹: Video - June 24, 2022

📸: Photos 

lynne-spears-out-in-los-angeles-06-24-20

Lynne Spears - Out in Los Angeles 06/24/2022, Lynne Spears Style, Outfits, Clothes and Latest Photos.

@Steel Magnolia That time frame works out, doesn’t it? Filmed, editing, story, pics, etc. Do it two months in advance for an August debut?

When did Britney post the video of her, Preston and Jayden at the Van Gogh art exhibition? I think sometime last fall right before the cship ended. Surely they’ve physically seen her this year, no? So sad.

Ooh and Jamie Lynn was in California over the 4th of July 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfnM-UbMBnO/

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Thats what I don’t understand…There were reports that the kids were happy that Britney moved closer to them and apparently that they have visited her (so I guess this was a lie?) Also, Sean posted on his story a pic at Britney’s old house sometime this year. 

13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I don't know...

But it wouldn't shock me at all if she hasn't seen them since the CON ended.

The custody agreement hung off of the agreement with James Parnell.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Isn’t this normal for parents to stop paying after 18? My parents gave me the choice of going to college where they would pay for my dorm housing, or if I didn’t want to go to college, I’d have to pay for my own housing.

In the US I think it’s common, but at least where I’m from parents pay for a lot of stuff until you get married. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Thats what I don’t understand…There were reports that the kids were happy that Britney moved closer to them and apparently that they have visited her (so I guess this was a lie?) Also, Sean posted on his story a pic at Britney’s old house sometime this year. 

Something triggered this. This, I mean, Kevin suddenly going public and getting the kids to join their (Jamie, Kevin) alliance. Trying to pinpoint when, why, what. 
I think it’s down to two things:

the investigation/Jamie depo

Britney’s book deal (2/2022)

This KFed interview is him, Lou/TriStar & Jamie/Team Con way of trying to get ahead of whatever is to come to light once the depo is done, TriStar and the Brit bio drops. As ppl here have said, this is a repeat of 2007/2008 smear campaign to turn the general public against Britney. Only difference is now Britney is able to respond and she has Rosengart to properly fight back. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, freeoverprotected said:

They really want to destroy her. They’re using all the tactics. They can’t keep her in an cship and make her the “Michael Jackson” so now they’re trying tactics from outside to break her.

using the kids it’s really evil. I can’t believe both of them don’t get it and accept to be part of something that’s gonna hurt his mother. 

Those brats have been smoking too much w**d with Ktrash for their brain to actually work 

34 minutes ago, generation glory said:

The last time Britney posted a video with them was on December 28, 2021. It wasn't the Van Gogh art exhibition. It was another art exhibition. Sam was with them.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYAeAMRJtdu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Love 2

💔😔

´´'I will just say it just like when my boys got bigger … IT LITERALLY SUCKS.. They don't need me anymore.. I’ve cried oceans for my boys and I’m not lying!!!! Hopefully one day I can show recent pics of us but in the meantime, I respect their wishes´´!!!! 

After referencing her teen sons, Spears noted of her dog, 'Yes, he’s bigger but he will always need me and I like that!!!!'

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Myosotis said:

The last time Britney posted a video with them was on December 28, 2021. It wasn't the Van Gogh art exhibition. It was another art exhibition. Sam was with them.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYAeAMRJtdu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Right!  The Flutter Experience

52320511-0-image-a-4_1640756088768.jpg

Britney Spears, 40, shared a fun video of herself visiting the interactive exhibit Flutter in Los Angeles on Monday with her sons Sean and Jayden, as well as her fiancé Sam Asghari.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block