Lynne Spears asked to be interviewed with KFed for ITV - Full 1hr documentary with K-fed to come at the end of the month

2 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Exactly. If the kids have made their choice then they have nothing to lose by her choosing to live freely elsewhere (apart from $$$$$$$$$$$, of course)

They better not be talking crap about their mother on TV, as it will absolutely destroy her. But since it seems that they’ve been brainwashed by Kevin and their dumb аss grandparents, I wouldn’t be surprised about anything at this point. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

They better not be talking crap about their mother on TV, as it will absolutely destroy her. But since it seems that they’ve been brainwashed by Kevin and their dumb аss grandparents, I wouldn’t be surprised about anything at this point. 

It wouldn’t surprise me. Using the kids worked for Team Con for 13 years, they’re not going to stop now 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I hope that if they did, those are the parts that have been cut because it will literally destroy Britney. She did everything for her kids. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

The documentary isn’t about Britney is giving major Jamie Lynn my book isn’t about Britney vibes. :jamie_lynn_grape:

I was screaming at that throughout the clip. They kept saying how it was about K-Fed being a good father but always brought up Britney in every breath. :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I wish the media and so called "journalists" would leave this trash family for what they are. Isn't it clear they all support each other? They have been saying the same thing for 13 years that the cship saved Britney so why keep putting them in the media? I really don't get it. I doubt a lot of people are still waiting on what her family has to say after the revelations done by Britney and her speech in court....

It's time for Britney to do that explosive interview with Oprah or whoever. She actually HAS hurtful and shocking new things to reveal unlike the band tape team con has been playing for 13 years.

• Love 2

Yes, I do want to hear a story about how a single dad is trying to navigate raising his 2 sons, while his ex is being held as a prisoner by her dad. But not from a priviliged scumbag.. "All the drama" ***** please, there are thousands of dads around the world suffering much more. Who gives a crap about this non-story!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block