Lynne Spears asked to be interviewed with KFed for ITV - Full 1hr documentary with K-fed to come at the end of the month

1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

And honestly saving from what? From going to Starbucks everyday? Because that's what she did in 2007

Look… it’s okay to admit Britney needed help. She was suffering from post partum and she was going through a very public divorce. She needed help but to be forced against her will for it was not the way.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

I can’t believe Britney’s boys took part in this : ( 

They aren’t little kids anymore, In another year or two they’ll be legal adults.

They had to know this would hurt their mom. Couldn’t they have stayed silent or talked to her one-on-one?

Because they are bullies and abusers too just like the rest of them :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

They really want to destroy her. They’re using all the tactics. They can’t keep her in an cship and make her the “Michael Jackson” so now they’re trying tactics from outside to break her.

using the kids it’s really evil. I can’t believe both of them don’t get it and accept to be part of something that’s gonna hurt his mother. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

The way I see it: Lynne and Kevin have always been on the same side, and now they're repeating the 2007 gaslighting and condescending strategy of "I'm sure she loves her children but she's not fit, it's for her own good, we are the ones who really know how to care for them". She's a textbook emotional manipulator and the kids must have bought the whole narrative, of course.

I've also been thinking today how in recent filings, Jamie's lawyer keeps threatening to unseal (in other words, reveal), sensitive private info that Britney wouldn't want made public. That is the only weapon they have to harm her. But they can't unseal that info in the courts, so now Lynne+Kevin are doing the exact same thing, only out ot the courts and using the kids as a vehicle. I doubt Lynne and JAmie are actually working toether, but they do have a common enemy and a common strategy: smear campaign disguised as concern.

Nasty, nasty people.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Slave4bubbles said:

Disinherit them. That’ll teach them.

Can’t disinherit minors. But, yeah that’s where I’m at. Idk if Britney would do that. She’s much kinder than I am LOL!!🤪

2 hours ago, Perfect nordin said:

Can't rosengart do something about this ?

Yeah like WTH is he doing?? But maybe he’s  low key working bts, so that could be why some parts of the interview got cut. Smth caused that…

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Let them dig their pit. It is all they know how to do; steal and trash talk. Got away with planting bad media and bullying for so long they think it will still work. 

Britney won't stand for it anymore; neither will Rosengart nor  Sam.

The problem is people believe whatever they see. The unfamiliar people have no clue not to take what they are hearing as fact. 

6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Yeah like WTH is he doing?? But maybe he’s  low key working bts,

Jamie’s deposition is this week where Rosengart is going to grill Jamie on the federal criminal surveillance apparatus that the CONs used to control Britney.

KFlop isn’t the priority this week.

^^In fact, I’m thinking that the CONs paid Kfed to do the interview as a media distraction. AND it’s possible the CON’s legal defenses are gearing up to blame KFed and the kids for the surveillance. It’s a get out of jail free card for the CONs if the kids lie and say they felt unsafe at B’s house w/o surveillance.

these people have no souls.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

I hope her kids aren’t speaking against her publicly, if they do It would be nice if she stoped giving them any money the moment they turn 18.

Isn’t this normal for parents to stop paying after 18? My parents gave me the choice of going to college where they would pay for my dorm housing, or if I didn’t want to go to college, I’d have to pay for my own housing.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block