Lynne Spears asked to be interviewed with KFed for ITV - Full 1hr documentary with K-fed to come at the end of the month

3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I'm so over the 'conservatorship saved Britney' comments. Making paparazzi stalking against the law would have saved Britney. Allowing Britney to make mistakes and be a normal person would have saved Britney. Getting Britney out of LA and out of the spotlight would have saved Britney. Taking away her human rights and forcing her to work against her will as well as drugging her absolutely in no way shape or form saved Britney. 

And honestly saving from what? From going to Starbucks everyday? Because that's what she did in 2007

• Love 5
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh I’m sure they’re cutting stuff out cuz they didn’t get the response they hoped for and tbh, the fact they had to do this with a foreign news outlet instead of one right here in America where they all actually live, speaks volumes, lol

Thank God for Kim and Pete break-up 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I can’t believe Britney’s boys took part in this : ( 

They aren’t little kids anymore, In another year or two they’ll be legal adults.

They had to know this would hurt their mom. Couldn’t they have stayed silent or talked to her one-on-one?

They are allowed to do whatever they want with KFailure, they think he’s the cOoL dAd. A few pics were leaked with them at a party surrounded with ***** and alcohol and also a few pics and videos were leaked of Sean and his gf or ex gf and let’s just say they’re not surrounded by the best people. Britney probably was still trying to give them structure and be an actual parent and they didn’t like that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Displayname30 said:

It's not 'too hurtful'. It makes them too liable for defamation. Guaranteed it was riddled with lies. 

💯 if these idiots want to keep talking about and keep spreading the lie that the trafficking 13 year abuse of britney spears "saved" her. let them. they're only helping the lawsuit against them. 

• Love 1

I saw one video in which a physic predicted that Jaime, Lynn, K-Fed will do some stuff to hurt her and push her to the edge, but good news it’s not gonna work! 

look like it’s happening now and people are still supporting Britney! Lynn is impart, I don’t think she have appeared in this interview..

These two kids have been used as pawns in Britney's life since day one and it's sickening. Team con (Kevin included) held time with the kids over her head to convince her to play nice during the cship and now she's finally free to do as she pleases and they are spreading the narrative that she's a bad mother whose children don't want to see her. And its' all so they can illicit an emotional response to make her seem "unstable" to the public. 

Kevin's concerned about how some damn IG posts impact two grown children yet parades those two children for the media under the guise that he "protects them from media." 

Nice try Team Con, but this math ain't mathing :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I really hope this whole KFed/Team Con media campaign fully backfires, because it's pretty damn obvious that none of it makes sense. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Same, it's too cringe. It's obviously about money and it's sickening. They're STILL using the boys in a last ditch effort to manipulate her. 

As we can see, the boys are manipulated. Kevin is like a God to them! There is nothing to be surprised and have any resentment towards them, from an early age they were estranged from their mother, they listened to all those disgusting things about their mother. Just like their father, they also treat her like an ATM machine. This is sad, I hope that when they grow up they will see through it and see who their father and the rest of the whole family is.

vile. disgusting. opportunistic.
britney stayed prisoner to preserve her relationship with her children, and again they're being used against her. they are constantly trying to paint it like she was some criminal who has to amend relationships post egregious actions. she is a victim of trafficking. it's insane to me that people and media can distort reality to this degree.

---kevin you didn't "step up" to do anything. you did your actual f.ucking job, which involves parenting your children. you don't get some award for taking advantage of a trafficking victim's finances. you have proven that you can't do a single thing without britney's name or her money. she has carried your entire family long enough.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block