Lynne Spears asked to be interviewed with KFed for ITV - Full 1hr documentary with K-fed to come at the end of the month

6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She should definitely not stop posting. She can post and do whatever she wants. If her kids are embarrassed then too ******* bad. It’s 1000000000x less embarrassing than having a deadbeat, jobless leech of a father.

They should be celebrating their mothers success, new freedom and embracing her next steps with her. Not breaking her heart and soul 

You guys are so hard headed. Sometimes it’s not about what your actual “freedoms” are. I’m not saying anyone should FORCE her to do something. I’m saying if we are asking the fact are these post helping or are they hurting everything going on right now - the answer is not that it’s helping.

also the words *AT THIS POINT are important. I never thought anything of it but now we have a bull**** documentary or interview or whatever coming out, and an all around apparent smear campaign, maybe it’s time to consider just laying low for a bit. Sometimes you don’t have to scream and shout just because it’s your right. AT THIS POINT she doesn’t HAVE to post anymore nude+emoji photos just because she can. AT THIS POINT.

• Like 2
Just now, halfdressed said:

You guys are so hard headed. Sometimes it’s not about what your actual “freedoms” are. I’m not saying anyone should FORCE her to do something. I’m saying if we are asking the fact are these post helping or are they hurting everything going on right now - the answer is not that it’s helping.

Well she is entitled to her freedom of expression and voice. I have been against the nude pics for so long but I need to be honest with myself and say that if I’m ok with her being nude in music videos and in bikinis on stage, that’s a part of who she is. 

Her family and her sons were fine when she was “making bank” from her videos, music and shows but all of a sudden *shock horror* Britney is nude? No - get ****ed with that mentality. 

This is all about money, control and making themselves look good and THANK GOD people are not buying it. Daily mail comments (which usually hate her), The Sun tabloid and countless other entertainment sites have been praising her and bashing Kevin the last few days. Whatever they’re trying to do is failing. 

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jamie’s deposition is this week where Rosengart is going to grill Jamie on the federal criminal surveillance apparatus that the CONs used to control Britney.

KFlop isn’t the priority this week.

^^In fact, I’m thinking that the CONs paid Kfed to do the interview as a media distraction. AND it’s possible the CON’s legal defenses are gearing up to blame KFed and the kids for the surveillance. It’s a get out of jail free card for the CONs if the kids lie and say they felt unsafe at B’s house w/o surveillance.

these people have no souls.

They still broke the law. You can't privately record people's conversations with their lawyer. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

It’s unfortunate but at this point Britney just really needs to stop the postings. And please don’t hit me with she’s free and can do whatever. That’s true. But it’s unfortunately hurting her situation. Regardless if that’s fair or not. 

Uh no the **** not she shouldn’t stop posting. She is not hurting her situation. I cannot at the gaslighting. Do you wanna know who’s hurting the situation? Jamie Spears. Kevin Federline. Lynne Spears. Lou Taylor. Brian Spears. Jamie Lynn Spears.

Did Britney ask to be abused? Is she guilty for being a victim of abuse? No. So stop victim blaming, it makes you look ignorant.

Now more than ever she needs to continue speaking her mind and living her life however she wants to live it. She doesn’t need to modify her personality or behavior or change in order to please you or her toxic family. If her sons don’t want a relationship then that’s their prerogative and later in life they will regret it.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Now more than ever she needs to continue speaking her mind and living her life however she wants to live it. She doesn’t need to modify her personality or behavior or change in order to please you or her toxic family. If her sons don’t want a relationship then that’s their prerogative and later in life they will regret it.

I agree. Folding to her family's wishes would be like validating their dirty tactics, like saying "ok, you're right". Which would be more or less like validating 15 years of manipulation and abuse. Although I'd 100% understand if she did fold, of course, because what they're doing is simply blackmail and it's tough to hold your ground.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 11:32 AM, b42ad said:

Every time I think this scum family can’t sink any lower they go and prove me wrong. These people are beyond evil.

I hope Britney sells Serenity from under Lynn and goes to court to reduce that parasite of an ex-husband’s payments as much as possible - and that’s just for starters.

You and me both - looks like the condo in Destin, FL is up for sale.  Hopefully Serenity will be next.  Screw these narcissistic vultures - let them live in cheap apartments like many of us have to, those leeches are nothing special.

• Love 1
On 8/10/2022 at 4:46 AM, halfdressed said:

also the words *AT THIS POINT are important. I never thought anything of it but now we have a bull**** documentary or interview or whatever coming out, and an all around apparent smear campaign, maybe it’s time to consider just laying low for a bit. Sometimes you don’t have to scream and shout just because it’s your right. AT THIS POINT she doesn’t HAVE to post anymore nude+emoji photos just because she can. AT THIS POINT.

But isn't that what her abusers want...to control the narrative around her. That's what they have been doing for so many years and getting away with it. Using the children now is a new low. They obviously wanted the headlines to be Britney'sons speak against her. Whereas it is not the son's but kfed, his wife and Lynne encouraging the sons to go public knowing fully well that the children may be exposed to some backlash. They intentionally have decided to put the kids in harms way. They should be called out for it

• Love 3
On 8/10/2022 at 5:16 AM, halfdressed said:

"at this point" as if that makes any difference? They want her to stop talking about the abuse she experienced because they were a part of it. The ***** are just an excuse. Why on earth would you want them give more control?

• Love 5
On 8/10/2022 at 1:13 AM, KrisJ said:

She should definitely not stop posting. She can post and do whatever she wants. If her kids are embarrassed then too ******* bad. It’s 1000000000x less embarrassing than having a deadbeat, jobless leech of a father.

They should be celebrating their mothers success, new freedom and embracing her next steps with her. Not breaking her heart and soul 

preach GIF

• Love 2

“We won’t post it cause it’s too hurtful” like why would u even put that out there. Just don’t post it all then? 

who are these “journalists” and documentary ****ty filmmakers and videographers and Jamie Lynn’s press tour interviewers. They were so ****ty, not asking the elephant in the room or hard questions getting to the roots of the matter. Just fluff pieces trying to look good which u cannot do when there’s no good there and no one is being fooled.

they benefitted from the cship plain and simple. So their opinions are biased. Britney worked her *** off and couldn’t carry her own cash. Every single American citizen is going to be on her side because that’s ******* BULL****. Every American would be PISSED as hell. being told you are too mentally unwell to do anything EXCEPT perform every night and do appearances to earn money is bull****. The documentaries explored that. Interviewing her family w the tired old lines “it’s complicated” is OVER.

seriously unless these interviewers are gonna make the spears family sweat and stutter then it’s just an insult to journalism and a waste of time 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block