Britney expresses her anger towards documentaries about her and that it was her voice that freed her from the conservatorship: HELPING ME? REALLY?

Well yes most of the doc was bad but New York Times one especially second was good and on point and was focused on c-ship abuse not on her past but at that period britney already had testimony..

Oh my God!  She was great! Judge was trying so hard to discredit her but she was on fire!

again: I get her and understand her feelings. Even they were late and they didn’t help - they might have a wish to help her. It’s all about the purpose - someone wanted to free her and someone wanted benefits.. I truly believe that New York Times girls were trying to hel her.

p.s. I think they should ask Britney about part three which will include all the corrupt system  (court lawyer doctors busines manager etc).. but movie shouldn’t include Britney and her life and it should be presented to Britney first..

I want those judges and Lou devil or in prison asap

• Love 4

people who keep trying to tout these documentaries as good for her are NOT listening to her words. she doesn't like them, she will never like them, and she is RIGHT to feel that way! they exploited and humiliated her all in the name of"helping" her. sound familiar? it should, it's exactly what her conservatorship did. your feelings about the docs are IRRELEVANT. it's not your life, IT'S BRITNEY'S

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Curious said:

What picture was she talking about?

I don’t even know what pictures she is talking about, Britney seems to be googling her name every 5 minutes and she cares so much about the picture angle and how she looks smh her post rubbed me the wrong way and it saddens me because I love her, but she sounds very divaish and entitled 💔

• Love 6
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

Well. I think she is right. We all know how the media has used her image to exploited her life and make money! Maybe that the reason she know is so private and just go to this places we're no one can locate her. 

She is on the celibrity most exposed into the media, the paparazzi, so we are not even  close how that felt. 

She also said the truth, es the documentaries make people open the eye but that was nothing, it could change nothing. I think that the really impact was her testimony!!!!! When she decided to speak for herself that free her and make people believe in her.

Someone mentioned how she is like the female Michael Jackson - the media loves to tear her apart for absolutely everything. She is the scapegoat for our societal woes. 

• Love 5

When you have been exploited, abandoned and mocked  by everyone for so long... You reach a place of self reliance and detachment from others

She saved herself and other people intruding can feel so very irritating when you have given up on anyone ever caring and are on your own. 

Must be hard to trust anyone or give benefit of doubt after a lifetime of betrayal and exploitation.

Probably expecting there to be a catch and protecting herself. Everyone has always had an agenda. Understandably hard to trust media after all she has lived through 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

ok brit .........

she's totally entitled to feel have she feels, i personally cannot relate whatsoever to her situation so my below opinion isn't valid.

but rly? these docs were done to show support and expose the corrupt situation she was in to the gp. yes, they should have happened years ago but the random change in her public tone regarding her situation - ie 'im fine all is well' to '**** you all i want out' was very much, timings wise, around when the docs were released. i was under the impression they gave her some time to reflect and realise that people were on her side and that we were aware what was happening around her was disgusting - then she felt confident to speak out as she was aware she had the gps support. granted, the photos etc they used may not be flattering in her eyes but i cant help but feel a sour taste in my mouth reading this. personally, if the docs and the free britney movement hadnt happened i still feel like she'd be where she was 5 years ago. i dont feel like she would have had the confidence to speak out. yes, her voice got her freedom, it was a HUGE display of her courage and bravery to speak out. but lets not forget the years of exposure the free britney movement and docs gave the GP to be knowledgable enough to support her and fighting against the injustice that had happened to her. these people fought for her.

either way, she owes us nothing and again my feelings/opinions on HER situation mean nothing. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

EXACTLY!!! Not all of the docus, but the first Hulu’s ‘Framing Britney Spears’ and to a lesser extent Netflix’s ‘Spears vs. Spears’ docu were a huge game changer!! The general public NEEDED to know the basic ‘WTF is was happening’, why is this still going on and who benefits from it?’ So the docus answered those questions. It may have been 13 years too late, but was helpful!! 

BUT what ultimately helped the most is Britney’s testimony!!!! People can investigate, snoop around, speak anonymously and have our suspicions without much concrete evidence yet at the end of the day Britney is the one who had to find a way to free herself: the fans could not “free Britney” … No documentary could “free Britney”!!  She did that!!

Only Britney freed Britney but it’s not her or the fan’s fault she could not speak openly about her situation back in 2008, 2009 (plus years later) and actually be heard and believed when they put her up against the TMZ spin machine. I wish she could have been able to speak out like that in court sooner, be heard, believed and put an end to this farce!!

Along with those 2 aforementioned docus it was finally getting to hear BRITNEY’S VOICE in court is what was needed for 13 years yet that same court, her dad & family and Team Con all had her voice legally removed!! Britney was lied to and gaslit by people within her own damn family and by those working for Team Con. I can understand she’s embarrassed, hurt, and pissed off. She has every right to feel some type of way. BUT she needs to understand that those docus about her (while not 100% accurate in some areas) did a great job at alerting the worldwide public about Conservatorship abuse and the injustice she had to deal with. Britney doesn’t have to like the docus but YES IT HELPED HER.

Maybe some day she will understand. If not then fine. But she needs to direct her anger at her ******* family, the CA private court & judges, her management, Larry, Lou Taylor, Robyn, Edan and everybody who worked for the CONservatorship under the guise of working for her!! 
Keep ranting but pls be dealing with you own **** in therapy and through the legal channels too!!

THIS THIS THIS THIS

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block