Britney expresses her anger towards documentaries about her and that it was her voice that freed her from the conservatorship: HELPING ME? REALLY?

22 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Sweetie you have TikTok and the NYT to thank for your freedom, for 13 years you didn't even know what a petition was :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Why be so condescending? she clearly didn't have access to that information.

Stop discrediting her actual voice.

People need to deal with Britney wasn't happy with the documentary but fans are, that's fine. You don't have to agree with everything Britney says.

• Love 8

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10996839/Britney-Spears-Sam-Asghari-touch-LA-tropical-honeymoon-mystery-destination.html 

Britney Spears put on a leggy display as she touched down in Los Angeles after her honeymoon with her husband Sam Asghari.

The showbiz hot couple, who married last month, spent the past week indulging in a tropical holiday to a mystery beach destination.

Upon her arrival in California via private jet, Britney, 40, showed off her legs in a teeny-tiny pair of shorts while heading across the tarmac.

She kept her traveling attire casual, throwing a grey hoodie on over her top and popping on a pair of open-toed slippers.

Sweeping her signature blonde hair back into a high ponytail, the Womanizer singer accessorized the ensemble with a pair of sunglasses.

Meanwhile, her new husband flaunted his musclebound arms in a clinging tank top that threw his sculpted torso into relief.

His ensemble was still vacation-themed, including a pair of what appeared to be swim trunks with a summery palm tree print.

Sam had even brought a wide-brimmed hat along, and carried it with him as he and Britney emerged from their private jet. 

The dynamic duo hopped aboard a golf cart to cross the tarmac, and Sam could be glimpsed checking his phone during the ride.

Britney posted up a storm from her sun-kissed beach getaway, posing topless on the sand in one especially eye-catching upload upload.

Over the course of her honeymoon, she wrote on Instagram: 'Of course on my honeymoon the suns not out!!!' and adding that it's 'raining cats & dogs.'  

She revealed that while rained in, she was 'watching Matthew McConaughey in How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days … which is my fave comedy of all time … and eating fruit cause its too hot and muggy to eat hot food !!!' 

Britney went on to discuss the fruit she's been eating on her getaway: 'Good God just the fruit here … its cold and when it registers on my tongue … it melts and puts me in bliss silence but there is still the smallest crunch sound with the watermelon.'

She wrapped up her caption, writing: 'So as I sing in the rain and possibly play in the muddy sand which is on my bucket list ….. Of course on my honeymoon the suns not out !!! The moment you beautiful people say … "The sun will always be out in California."'

Before they arrived at the beach locale, she shared a video of her third husband as they traveled with their Australian Shepherd dog, named Sawyer, via private jet - presumably to their honeymoon destination. 

'He's getting really big and heavy,' the Iranian-American actor said as Britney squealed in joy while he carried to adorable pup in his arms, before taking his seat on the plane.

'He is a big boy,' Britney replied, while the stewardess in the back took a peek at their cute four-legged companion with a smile on her face. 

'My baby,' Britney captioned the video, while Sam wrote in the comments underneath, 'My son,' and added a red heart emoji and a face with heart eyes. 

The couple were married in a lavish Los Angeles ceremony last month, with famous wedding guests that included Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez, Drew Barrymore, Donatella Versace and Madonna. 

Paris, who is a longtime friend of Britney's, has since revealed she bailed on a DJ gig for US President Joe Biden so that she could attend the wedding. 

They also recently moved in to a luxurious new mansion, with the singer explaining that she and Sam had focused on purchasing their new home before planning out a honeymoon.

Spears was previously married to Kevin Federline, 44, from 2004 until 2007. The two share two sons, Sean Preston Federline, 16, and Jayden Federline, 15. 

She was also briefly married to childhood friend Jason Allen Alexander in 2004, before getting an annulment. Alexander recently crashed her wedding to Sam and was arrested for trespassing.

Last year Britney was freed from her longtime conservatorship, which she was initially placed under in 2008 after her notorious mental breakdown.

During that period she infamously shaved her head completely bald and whaled on a on a paparazzo's car with an umbrella.

The situation came to a head when the authorities and paramedics arrived at Britney's house one day in January 2008 because she was defying a court order to turn over her young sons to their father Kevin.

A standoff reportedly took place during which Britney was alleged to have barricaded herself in a bathroom with one or both of her children.

The following month her father Jamie succeeded in obtaining an emergency temporary conservatorship that was made permanent later in the year.

Last year, during her legal battle to be rid of the conservatorship, Britney testified in court that she was being prevented from having her IUD removed. 

This April, months after she was freed, she announced on Instagram that she was pregnant with Sam's baby - but a month later she wrote that she had miscarried.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

She was LIVING the situation, how can you say she didn't 'grasp', what an insane take.

She is frustrated as she has been fighting for YEARS but it took multiple documentaries talking for her and showing footage she'd much rather forget.

She's saying so many people are saying to her it is the documentaries that freed her, she is offended people belittle or discredit her own testimony. Honestly, the documentaries DID help in my opinion but her being brave enough to speak out really put the nail in the coffin and freed her.

I think her testimony did it all. She stood up, spoke up for herself only. 

• Love 7

People on the outside were desperate to help her in anyway they could. So participating in something The NY Times was producing seemed to be one of the few avenues to try and get change. I don’t think anyone with good intentions should be to hard on themselves for that.

I can understand her perspective. And even agree with some of it. I hope her book and telling her story on her terms if she wishes to do that brings her strength.

However I do think the Hulu/NY Times one made people question Team CONS narrative and pay more attention to her testimony last year.

Would Team CON have been able to control the narrative after Britney’s testimony last year? Hopefully not. But to people that didn’t pay attention. I distinctly remember having a conversation with someone that thought her testimony was so outlandish it proved she was delusional and needed the conservatorship all along. Because their was no way the court system would allow such injustices to occur.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Before anybody gets mad, remember she thanked us on video for "saving her life" - of course she was talking about the fans and not the documentaries

Yeah this, she obviously has no issues with us fans.

She's annoyed at people profiting from her abuse.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Without the documentaries Sam Ingham would still be her lawyer.. he literally resigned because the documentaries exploded, even that bit ch Vivian Thoreen was going on national TV saying she never saw a conservatorship ending.. I love you Britney but even if your closest friends are telling you the documentaries helped your case BIG TIME you should just take a seat and start planning your next vacation.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

tour time line is wrong sweetie :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The first documentary came out in February and Sam Ingham didn’t resign. He resigned days post her testimony 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Her testimony was only made public because the world was watching, recording and giving media coverage.

She testified before and indeed did nothing.

no. her testimony was only made public because of covid. the documentaries did NOT have any part in her testimony being publicly available. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Her testimony was only made public because the world was watching, recording and giving media coverage.

the media was picking up because of the MOVEMENT! Not the documentaries because we only had one 

29 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I understand where she’s coming from. At the same time I do believe these docs helped her. It personally makes me feel like a piece of **** for being in them when I know my intention was to help and uplift her and it’s sad she doesn’t seem to see that. I’m bummed but I respect her viewpoint. 

I don't think you should feel bad for participating in the docs. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Not at all.

As a documentary director myself, I've always felt that I could change the world by making movies...But I've learned the hard way over time that consent is an important element to making films about other people's lives — especially when there's trauma involved. So much so that I may be focusing my Ph.D. dissertation on the topic of consent and documentary filmmaking.

I think B is right that the documentaries didn't help spring her from the conservatorship...I say that looking at it from a legal perspective. They really didn't have an impact on the moves that the various lawyers were making in the court in any significant way. 

However...

Documentaries do help to change public perception...I think those docs will help to change the probate system in the long run. 

And that's just as important!

Britney has resources...Other people don't. 

Britney's story can help change the lives of millions of people trapped in similar situations for many decades to come.

You did good, Jordan. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I don’t even know what pictures she is talking about, Britney seems to be googling her name every 5 minutes and she cares so much about the picture angle and how she looks smh her post rubbed me the wrong way and it saddens me because I love her, but she sounds very divaish and entitled 💔

Dailymail's new image of her and Sam returning from their honeymoon to Los Angeles. We won't post those images of PAPAZ here, but you can see it on her website, they got her shuttle cart for her at the AIRPORT. I think it is the images you are referring to.

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She was LIVING the situation, how can you say she didn't 'grasp', what an insane take.

She is frustrated as she has been fighting for YEARS but it took multiple documentaries talking for her and showing footage she'd much rather forget.

She's saying so many people are saying to her it is the documentaries that freed her, she is offended people belittle or discredit her own testimony. Honestly, the documentaries DID help in my opinion but her being brave enough to speak out really put the nail in the coffin and freed her.

I have reason to believe that Kaitlyn is a lawyer troll. It is my personal opinion that every time they get an interaction they charge Lynne for media matters.

I am choosing to never interact with them 

2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

the documentaries had nothing to do with the testimony being public.

try to rewrite history and undermine her voice all you want, it doesn't change facts. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block