Britney expresses her anger towards documentaries about her and that it was her voice that freed her from the conservatorship: HELPING ME? REALLY?

17 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Anyone who spoke out, like the black box employee, was protected. The film makers/producers/NYT would be held liable had anyone tried to sue them over their revelations. Every one of them had iron clad non disclosure agreements that Jamie had them sign. Some were fearful to speak on things bc of Jamie. Had they spoken out on their own, they would’ve lost everything they ever worked for. 

At what point was that entered onto the court record?

Before or after she was able to secure Rosengart?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I understand where she’s coming from. At the same time I do believe these docs helped her. It personally makes me feel like a piece of **** for being in them when I know my intention was to help and uplift her and it’s sad she doesn’t seem to see that. I’m bummed but I respect her viewpoint. 

Please don’t feel badly, Jordan. You did what was right!! Like you, I respect Britney’s viewpoint I can understand why the documentary played a pivotal role in setting the wheels in motion to remove the conservatorship and expose the people who abused Britney and the corrupt probate court system’s. The docus helped, the Free Britney movement helped but her testimony was explosive so Britney freed herself.

That’s all it took was the public hearing her unfiltered, unscripted voice. But her family and team con took away her voice and removed everyone from her little bubble world they locked her in so they could not get close to her or help her. It’s easier for us to see this since we’re so far removed from it. She is the one who has to see her situation for what it was. Like her being mad at her dancers…2 of them attended her wedding last month so does Britney NOW understand that they didn’t ostracize her, they didn’t reject her …and can she see now who did & why??? 

It’s gonna take time for her to heal and make sense of everything!!! I mean, EVERYTHING!! Chin up, Jordan!!! And thank you for being supportive and compassionate!!!❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Of course she would be sensitive about appearance... A lifetime of her looks scrutinized and criticized harshly and unfairly .

It is natural, not diva ish, to feel hurt by it or sensitive to images after being viciously ripped apart for decades over tiny appearance flaws

Looking good or doing well comes with a price tag.. jealous people watching for flaws 

Also many celebrities have management and PR teams working FOR them  to support them and make them look good. 

Britney had the opposite 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I know that nobody wants to hear this but...

She's right.

From a legal perspective, the fans and journalists did very little to help her.

It all came 13 years too late...And what help did come had very little impact on the legal moves that the various parties' attorneys were making.

The attention may have lit a fire under Lynne Spears ***...But that only did so much.

Almost everything that was achieved was achieved by Britney herself. 

Yeah. This was the moment that shook my life. Britney’s voice.

Her interjection has been my mantra for the past year.

And let’s be real the Netflix and CNN documentaries are PRO CON trash. WTF, The Netflix doc just got nominated for an award??? It was terrible.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Without the documentaries Sam Ingham would still be her lawyer.. he literally resigned because the documentaries exploded, even that bit ch Vivian Thoreen was going on national TV saying she never saw a conservatorship ending.. I love you Britney but even if your closest friends are telling you the documentaries helped your case BIG TIME you should just take a seat and start planning your next vacation.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Who is saying this to her?

The fans and the New York Times exposed Lou Taylor way before Rosengart even name drop her on court documents, Britney should be thankful to the New York Times ladies because they’ve done an INCREDIBLE job in the most gracious way. 

Shout out to ThatSurpriseWitness because she deserves a lot of credit for all the research she did .

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I think there might be a slight disconnect, but can I blame her for being traumatized of the constant bullying she endured in the past 20 years, don't think so. 

I hope Britney will come to see these documentaries for what they were; a gateway to her freedom. Perhaps she didn't like most of the things she has seen, but I guess, she has to deal with a grief of having to fight for her freedom and being muted for 13 years. It's absolutely cruel, but she won't get those years back. I guess, all she can do now, is looking forward, making a better future happen for her, and just move along. I just think she'll only find misery in a lot of years of her past, and while that's heartbreaking, I think she is set for an already much brighter future than her world without these documentaries would have been.

Also, I do think she doesn't realize part of her privilege of being a rich woman. Unless she's speaking in metaphors, I don't understand her frustration of having to wait hours for a butler... Me and 99% of the world won't understand, so it's almost a set-up to make her seem a bit aloof. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I would like to comment this to her: 

As a fan, I’m sad to see this. Those documentaries were made to help you and not embarrass you. I find it hard to believe that Felicia would talk on your behalf to hurt you. You’re upset because they showed footage of you that you don’t like to see today, but you were the one who made the decisions you made. The freebritney movement and documentaries were there to make noise and educate people that you were in an abusive conservatorship! All you do now is rant on social media and curse everyone out despite all the progress you made. You don’t even talk to your fans. We are the ones who stood out everyday by court and fought for you, including the New York Times! 

I like the Times docs…I disagree with B on this point.

but the Netflix and CNN docs are trash. And the Netflix one just got nominated for something.

36 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well, it was indeed her voice that freed her - she wouldn't be free if she wasn't so brave to speak up publicly. Immensely proud of her.

However, I do believe the documentaries did also help her. I get her frustration though, there shouldn't be documentaries to free her, her voice alone should be enough. It's been made to clear to us she's been trying to get her freedom for YEARS but the courts and those around her didn't listen or silenced her, but it was not until the documentaries and massive Free Britney movement that finally gave her the opportunity to speak to the world.

I understand she's angry and she has every right to be, it is her life and she should be the one to tell her own story. I'm thankful her book will be her way to do that. We love you Brit.

I have mixed feelings about the docs. Media in general is to blame to what happened to Britney. They bullied her since the beginning. And now they act like they are on her side. She knows that. She was bullied and still is. 
 She’s right about getting angry. Everyone one way or another is profiting from her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block