SL04N & Rich Lux talk Sam Asghari, SL04N threatens Jordan Miller

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is so nice!! Thank you for saying that. I know there's been some conflict in recent months but I think our mod team / curators are slaying and this place would not be what it is if it wasn't for them, not to mention awesome members like you contributing.

I'm not a regular admin I'm a cool admin :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

omg no thank YOU Jordan I was not expecting a response :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: this place IS slaying! :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

Sloan is literally the type of Britards I’ve talked about on here. The ones that give the fan base a bad name. He’s the type of fan to freak out if he saw Britney in public and harass for a hug or some ****. He’s honestly annoying as hell and does NOT know what he’s talking about 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't think his YT channel or BH having ads is the problem, it's how the money is generated. By being salacious and ripping into people... not the vibe I want on Exhale. And I know there's grey area, but we do try our best to keep this place as positive as possible, and while there are times where it isn't, our goal is to steer back to it in the event comments get negative. I'm not convinced his YT channel does that. The opposite tbh. 

Regardless of the platform, I do not see much of a difference. Do you not create posts documenting celebrity’s behavior to make money?  And aren’t we commenting making our own judgements?  The more drama in Britney’s life, doesn’t that also mean the more money you make?  Do you really think celebrities, especially Britney, want sites like this to judge her behavior, questioning her sanity and who she decides to marry on a platform that is making a lot of money off her life?  I know Slo4n is more about “exposing” celebrities but don’t you do the exact same thing?  

Don’t get me wrong, I am very much part of the problem as well but I personally don’t see a difference and I’m sure Britney isn’t happy with either platforms. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Obnoxious, tacky, and downright SHAMEFUL!

Britney just got married and these ********* with a platform feel the need to shame her new husband and HER choice in a man as if shes stupid and he's not good enough? Why does Sam allow her to pose nude on the beach? What is he her babysitter? He probably finds it hot and respects and loves who she is as a women. Also this crap about him in the spotlight. HELLO! Sam is 27 and pursuing his career. Britney did that **** and more! She supports him as any partner would. God if Jlo posed nude on the beach she would be praised. People need to pipe down. Let her be happy. Sorry you're to busy getting lit Sloan. You're messy. And Jordan is a good man. I know it. He deserves far more credit and this loser is using him for clout. So so so disrespectful and that joker fool. How terrible is it that she just had her fairy tale and felt the need to delete her IG. Stay strong Britney. And shame on Lynn as well. It's brits time right now. Don't take it away from her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Well this is a shame. Jordan has supported Britney longer than anyone. Sloan is okay but he is starting to become something really negative. It’s like Perez Hilton. It’s cool to have views on YouTube but at what cost. Coming for Jordan is sad and I say that as someone who’s been here for over a decade. Wish everyone well and lots of love xo

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I don't wanna be rudeza but his video is bases on what???? He has proof of what he's saying !? Don't think so!!! Make your opinion a stament without anything to proof os so stupid as he is. 

Then all this people that gained followers during the freebritney movement are trying so desperate to continue to push this narrative because they still want to be relevant on social media or make a platform out of it. So desperate. 

Britney is not the same girl she was, now she is whatever the **** she wanted to be. People still criticizing her because they thought thet when she was free she was gonna to be prime britney, and that's stupid. Let her be!!! 

I am here when his channel of **** flops!!!

On 6/15/2022 at 3:41 PM, halfdressed said:

Several of the “people’s choice” for mods were a joke and would have led to a messy/sassy/non-objective moderation. It’s important for a community to have mods that know how to refrain from “clapping back” and not doing things like banning or assigning warning points out of emotion. This would not have been the case for several of the… choices. 

Relax gurl, they were joking and it clearly went over your head.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block